Jio disconnection issue | Call gets disconnected after few rings

Jio to other networks calls gets disconnected after few rings. Are you affected by this issue? (Jio)

• Total voters
Evening I was in Coimbatore basically roaming. Pretty good internet on Jio. Calls are great too.
Maybe you were in heart of the city.
Come to outer. You will see the real face of Jio. The so called premium and fastest network.
You were just for a visit. But i lives there and i know how sh#t the network is.

Maybe you were in heart of the city.
Come to outer. You will see the real face of Jio. The so called premium and fastest network.
You were just for a visit. But i lives there and i know how sh#t the network is.
Peelamedu, tvs nagar, mg colony. Good internet

Disconnection after few rings has become a common scenario in jio in last few days. Jio to Jio fine, jio to other networks is the problem. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Anyone facing same issue????
Yes, I too am facing this problem

This seems to be a country wide problem and jio is not responding properly. I travel a lot between Banglore and cochin. Facing this issue everywhere. Can we (DDF) help in raising this as a concern?

This seems to be a country wide problem and jio is not responding properly. I travel a lot between Banglore and cochin. Facing this issue everywhere. Can we (DDF) help in raising this as a concern?
We don't need to highlight this to them as you said this is a country wide problem they are aware about it.

And suffer with hugely inflated rates, and frequently infrequent VAS addition
Inflated rates? ₹50 extra is too much to pay for a operator with all 2G, 3G and 4G bands. They offer more perks than Jio does. And don't forget that Jio has announced on launch that they will always offer 20% more internet than competition.

Too much for all the sufferings caused due to vas additions by Airtel on my number.
VAS hasn't appeared for me since last 2 years. I think they got rid of it. For me Vodafone activates VAS without consent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock