Jio disconnection issue | Call gets disconnected after few rings

Jio to other networks calls gets disconnected after few rings. Are you affected by this issue? (Jio)

• Total voters
We just cant imagine their financial condition.
It's not all about financial condition. So many people who use their phone just for calling or they have WiFi in their home. I just recharge Rs 29 for 500 mb for a month just for backup. I have fiber optic WiFi.

It's not all about financial condition. So many people who use their phone just for calling or they have WiFi in their home. I just recharge Rs 29 for 500 mb for a month just for backup. I have fiber optic WiFi.
On which sim

How do you make calls then, i.e. when not at home? Just curious.

OMG! "TRAI must scrap IUC" is trending on Twitter. By the looks of people who are tweeting about it, this certainly looks to be a paid trend. Again manipulation by Jio?

OMG! "TRAI must scrap IUC" is trending on Twitter. By the looks of people who are tweeting about it, this certainly looks to be a paid trend. Again manipulation by Jio?
Yes. If Trai remove IUS then Vodafone Idea and Airtel will get hit hard. Because they earn about 30% from it. And Jio will be benefited. I think trai is inspired from Amit Shah, One Country One Telecom (JIO) 🙁

If you think that this is being done for the consumer’s benefit, then you are wrong. The real reason is that the ring duration has an impact on the operator’s revenue. Here is how.

For example, if a Reliance Jio user calls an Airtel customer and Reliance Jio reduces the ringing time for outgoing calls to 20 seconds only, the calls may be cut off even before the Airtel customer has the time to pick it up.

Seeing the missed call, the Airtel customer calls back to Reliance Jio’s network.

So, for Reliance Jio, what started as an outgoing call, has been converted into an incoming call. In India, operators pay inter-operator fee, technically known as Interconnect Usage Charges. This charge is paid by the operator on whose network the call originates, to the operator on whose network the call terminates. So, in the above example, instead of Reliance Jio paying the fee, it now starts earning the fee, because of the shorter ring duration

Why the call ring duration matters to Airtel, RJio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock