Jio disconnection issue | Call gets disconnected after few rings

Jio to other networks calls gets disconnected after few rings. Are you affected by this issue? (Jio)

• Total voters
Volte in Jio and Idea is very good. But they still have issues. Nothing can match 2g and 3g voice clarity at this point bro. And I personally had so much problems with Jio. The way the data works in Jio is very bad. Either it works super fast or it doesn't work at all... I mean it doesn't work at all... Even DDF doesn't open or will open in cached mode. I feel Idea has best data speed. It's not super fast and it's not super slow. You can always depend on Idea data.

I've worked from home many days just using my Idea data. I can't do that with Jio or airtel. They work differently everyday.
Strange that I have exactly opposite experience. Personally experienced many issues while talking with friends on Vodafone and Airtel. The calls (On 2G or 3G) just drop all of a sudden and the voice breaks like hell while talking. VOLTE calls on the other hand are of exceptional quality, never breaks. And I work from home too with just Jio for several days when we have Power breakdowns and never had a single issue with the connectivity. It's just your location probably. Jio is personally very satisfying to me!

I've worked from home many days just using my Idea data. I can't do that with Jio or airtel. They work differently everyday.

I have done work form home many days, JIO is awesome in my area, Airtel is just pathetic will work good from morning 6 to 12pm after that it will be like 2g, JIO spped in my area is constant in 24*7

Just few times faced to other networks. But not felt as an issue. Also Jio to Jio crystal clear voice:ok2:
Data speed was reduced tremendously and they says its due higher user traffic:cf2:
And why their is voting option for non jio users?:smile2:

Last edited:
Except Jio and Idea (I feel) nobody has very good Volte implementation. Even Jio and Idea has issues in Volte. I always prefer 2G and 3g for voice. They are far better. Never goes muted for secs.
Agree idea has much better volte implementation than airtel.

Bro how you can say that VoLTE cant match 2g and 3g voice clarity.
We all know VoLTE provide better voice clarity then 2g,3g.
This statement is unacceptable for me.

I have added an additional note, At this point. At this point, volte is not implemented by all operators. Jio to Jio is very good but again where the coverage is good.

Strange that I have exactly opposite experience. Personally experienced many issues while talking with friends on Vodafone and Airtel. The calls (On 2G or 3G) just drop all of a sudden and the voice breaks like hell while talking. VOLTE calls on the other hand are of exceptional quality, never breaks. And I work from home too with just Jio for several days when we have Power breakdowns and never had a single issue with the connectivity. It's just your location probably. Jio is personally very satisfying to me!

Don't know bro. I have a friend who uses Jio and he always bugs me for Hotspot :p. I find idea better in Chennai.

I have done work form home many days, JIO is awesome in my area, Airtel is just pathetic will work good from morning 6 to 12pm after that it will be like 2g, JIO spped in my area is constant in 24*7
Luck guys. I found only idea is stable in speed.

Voice clarity is usually fine in Airtel for me. Just VoLTE never works. I can imagine way too much better quality if they provide stable VoLTE like Jio does.
I don't know just how but in my village i have no issues with regards to calls on VoLTE. I get pathetic signals from both but still never had issues with calls on either providers. Airtel when i moved out from the city didn't even provide VoLTE and i was surprised to see it exist in this remote location. But when it comes to data both suck. Airtel while usable is still not good and Jio is a nightmare. BSNL despite having full signals is not good for calls.

But from all other aspects, they always have a upper hand. So we have to shell out a few bucks more. I've been using Jio for 3 months and it was a nightmare and I wouldn't suggest anyone to use Jio as primary num
They are losing the upper hand. In technology also they're going behind. Airtel has way too many issues in its volte, whereas Jio volte is universal, even works with operators outside India (t mobile). For me experience on jio has been great, voice calls or data, except for this issue that has cropped up recently and in the initial days of call drops. I'm always going to suggest people to use Jio. Moreover I also migrated 50 numbers in my family to Jio.

I'm definitely not shelling more bucks when I'm getting better service at a lesser price

Off topic : Jio's network completely disappeared. I enabled and disabled same. Network speed has enhanced.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock