JioFiber: Frequent disconnection

They stopped replying to the mails,

So I closed all the service request, as I was also receiving calls every hour from Jio team asking and scheduling about the technician visit.
But no one turned up.

Really got fed up.

With Airtel connection not facing the issue.

I see @balajij is also from Chennai.
vNEjI0J.png

Last edited:
The service person visited just a while ago. They are prompt in visiting within hours. As usual checked power, it was -19dB. Did a factory reset from the backend and closed the case.

I may too move out of Jio Fiber and switch to Airtel XStream. Can't handle this frequent disconnection of zoom calls and termination of SSH consoles during WFH days.

They stopped replying to the mails,

So I closed all the service request, as I was also receiving calls every hour from Jio team asking and scheduling about the technician visit.
But no one turned up.

Really got fed up.

With Airtel connection not facing the issue.

I see @balajij is also from Chennai.
vNEjI0J.png

From Yesterday evening, Internet is totally down.

At least now I have a backup connection.

Again the tech visit got rescheduled 3 times already.

TxDRGsy.jpg
Ak0drqf.jpg

Hi,

Yesterday technician visited after more than 15 days of struggle.

Now able to connect to the internet at least.

Regarding, Frequent disconnection issue.
The guy visited have told, customer using VPN will be disconnected at few intervals and VPN are not allowed in their network.:rolleyes:

I asked, I am been using this connection for past 11 months but never faced this issue before. and facing this issue on other regular devices without VPN also. They were hmmm:hehe:

@balajij /others : Have you got any such kind of reply from any of the ISP providers.

Hi,

Yesterday technician visited after more than 15 days of struggle.

Now able to connect to the internet at least.

Regarding, Frequent disconnection issue.
The guy visited have told, customer using VPN will be disconnected at few intervals and VPN are not allowed in their network.:rolleyes:

I asked, I am been using this connection for past 11 months but never faced this issue before. and facing this issue on other regular devices without VPN also. They were hmmm:hehe:

@balajij /others : Have you got any such kind of reply from any of the ISP providers.
Well, it's not true. I have been using my company's VPN from last 7 months on Jio fiber and never faced any issues.

This is one biggest problem with Jio, things are great unless you run into the problems. These guys headless chicken and don't know how to resolve small issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock