JioFiber: Frequent disconnection

CarthikNaga

Reaction score
Facing Frequent disconnection issue from Oct 2 many service request raised, They have changed the Jio Gateway router two time in last Four months,

The problem I am facing is that indicator light is Green color but the internet connection is disconnected on all devices LAN/Wifi and connects back in few second.

Service resolution is rescheduled everyday, No permanent resolution provided for last 30days.

Anyone faced similar issue?

See, there are multiple things that could be wrong here first, I would suggest you force the technician to go and check the splitter ( white rectangular box inside your home) connector then see if power is high and correct it, if the problem is fixed , if the problem persists then we’ll take it from there

I’ve been using the service since late 2019s , yet to face a single downtime but I’ve had many similar experiences with my acquaintances in the past helping them fix those and let me tell you, you’re not alone bro

Last edited:
They have changed the Jio Gateway router two time in last Four months,
Asking out of curiosity, they have given you refurbished boxes after replacement or new ones? :rolleyes:

Asking out of curiosity, they have given you refurbished boxes after replacement or new ones? :rolleyes:
They’ve given me the boxes which were surrendered by people in past(consider refurbished), when I raised a replacement request in the past , not sure if that’s the same these days

Last edited:
They’ve given me the boxes which were surrendered by people in past(consider refurbished) to me when I raised a replacement request in the past , not sure if that’s the same these days
I guess the situation would still be the same considering how many people take the JioFiber (trial) to first time try a wired ISP and later discontinue within the next few months. :D

Most people jumped in to cash in its trail period and get internet for free and jio sales guys encouraging the same to meet the unreasonable targets. Now that jio has numbers , it has plugged the loopholes to great extent. New scam in the town is Jio Fiber postpaid

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock