Jio disconnection issue | Call gets disconnected after few rings

Jio to other networks calls gets disconnected after few rings. Are you affected by this issue? (Jio)

• Total voters
Don't drag this too far. Airtel rates are too much compared to Jio. Many a times Airtel has subscribed VAS on my number without my consent.
Airtel and others always have a upper hand in the market as they have a better coverage and better voice clarity. We cannot say from data speed aspect in all locations. But from all other aspects, they always have a upper hand. So we have to shell out a few bucks more. I've been using Jio for 3 months and it was a nightmare and I wouldn't suggest anyone to use Jio as primary num. So I ported to Idea. Though I miss many freebies, Idea serves me the best, even airtel doesn't do well in my area.

better voice clarity.
Ohhh Really ?? 🤣🤣🤣
There VoLTE is always disappear when it needed(during call) and you are saying better voice clarity 😂😂
I was airtel user from last 10 years but now Jio User from last 1 year.
When I used jio I feel the real clarity of voice calling.
Agree with data aspect. Data speed can be different according to location.

Last edited:
Ohhh Really ??
There VoLTE is always disappear when it needed(during call) and you are saying better voice clarity
Except Jio and Idea (I feel) nobody has very good Volte implementation. Even Jio and Idea has issues in Volte. I always prefer 2G and 3g for voice. They are far better. Never goes muted for secs.

Airtel and others always have a upper hand in the market as they have a better coverage and better voice clarity. We cannot say from data speed aspect in all locations. But from all other aspects, they always have a upper hand. So we have to shell out a few bucks more. I've been using Jio for 3 months and it was a nightmare and I wouldn't suggest anyone to use Jio as primary num. So I ported to Idea. Though I miss many freebies, Idea serves me the best, even airtel doesn't do well in my area.
I have exactly opposite experience. Jio has upper hand in all the aspects. I'm using Jio as my Primary number without issues since long time. On the other hand, my friends who were using Vodafone and Airtel as Primary have been struggling a lot for Voice Clarity, Data speed and Coverage. Many of them have recently ported to Jio and are extremely satisfied with the decision.

Ohhh Really ?? 🤣🤣🤣
There VoLTE is always disappear when it needed(during call) and you are saying better voice clarity 😂😂
I was airtel user from last 10 years but now Jio User from last 1 year.
When I used jio I feel the real clarity of voice calling.
Agree with data aspect. Data speed can be different according to location.
Voice clarity is usually fine in Airtel for me. Just VoLTE never works. I can imagine way too much better quality if they provide stable VoLTE like Jio does.

I have exactly opposite experience. Jio has upper hand in all the aspects. I'm using Jio as my Primary number without issues since long time. On the other hand, my friends who were using Vodafone and Airtel as Primary have been struggling a lot for Voice Clarity, Data speed and Coverage. Many of them have recently ported to Jio and are extremely satisfied with the decision.
Same here, I changed my primary number to Jio because I was unhappy with airtel. There speed, unstable VoLTE always irritated me. These things forced me too port my number.

Last edited:
Volte in Jio and Idea is very good. But they still have issues. Nothing can match 2g and 3g voice clarity at this point bro. And I personally had so much problems with Jio. The way the data works in Jio is very bad. Either it works super fast or it doesn't work at all... I mean it doesn't work at all... Even DDF doesn't open or will open in cached mode. I feel Idea has best data speed. It's not super fast and it's not super slow. You can always depend on Idea data.

I've worked from home many days just using my Idea data. I can't do that with Jio or airtel. They work differently everyday.

Same here.
One of my primary sim is jio. I am so annoyed with the services of jio that long back I stopped recharging it and presently only kept it in device for the sake of incoming call.
How long can we receive incoming calls and keep sim active without recharging Jio number?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock