Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 327
  • Views: Views 51,470
I have tried to watch Live TV on JioFiber on Jio STB. It doesn't shows any channel. Why the Live TV is not working in my Jio STB...???
The answer is very simple and has been mentioned on this thread many times before, especially to you. Because the service hasn't rolled out for everyone yet and currently in testing. Some of our forum members were able to get it and hence all these discussions. Except you, everyone seem to have understand this now. 🤷‍♂️

LiveTV button on my Jio remote working fine again and STB is opening the app. But the channels haven't started yet.
Opening the App means you are getting the menu( guide) and channel names . Request confirm. In my case it remains the same ie it will be provided by cable operator but below the details gets reflected.

Opening the App means you are getting the menu( guide) and channel names . Request confirm. In my case it remains the same ie it will be provided by cable operator but below the details gets reflected.
No access to the app bro. Only the usual notice it shows 👇

I am not getting it with JioFiber STB. The regular error message it shows - "LiveTV service will be provided by your cable operator. We will keep you updated as your cable operator enables the service." 😔

I got a sms for maintenance yesterday from 12 AM to 6 AM for intermittent connectivity issues. Hope something is cooking specially on the LIVE TV front.

I got a sms for maintenance yesterday from 12 AM to 6 AM for intermittent connectivity issues. Hope something is cooking specially on the LIVE TV front.
That is not related to LiveTV unfortunately. It is mostly aimed towards fiber connectivity and local area infrastructure maintenance.

The answer is very simple and has been mentioned on this thread many times before, especially to you. Because the service hasn't rolled out for everyone yet and currently in testing. Some of our forum members were able to get it and hence all these discussions. Except you, everyone seem to have understand this now. 🤷‍♂️
I think he is doing nothing, he is just checking your patience level 😅.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock