Seeking Help Need guidance. Best way to covert non smart tv to a smart Google tv with snappy Android tv experience, play store and jio tv?

Ohk got it. But 10 mbps is too slow because I need to upload big files in cloud storage :(
You can always go for different options. 30mbps plan is enough even for big file uploads.

You can always go for different options. 30mbps plan is enough even for big file uploads.
Ohk got it. But earlier i had 30 mbps plan on local ISP and upload speed was super slow 😔

Do you have any experience with Airtel xstream 4k or tata play binge 4k?

Judging your needs...you can take Airtel 699+GST postpaid plan. You'll get Airtel Xstream Box which will convert your Non-smart TV to Smart with 40Mbps speed Fiber Broadband and some Basic DTH channels. Also you'll get subscription of Disney +Hostar and Airtel Xstream Plus app which covers content from Sony LIV. You'll need to pay advance fee of 4000 to get the box for free. This will roughly cover 4 months of subscription. After that you can pay on monthly basis.

Jio fiber (Post Paid)
899+ GST
100Mbps
500+ Live tv channel
14 OTT apps
Inbuilt chromecast
No need of other combination.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock