• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 321
  • Views: Views 47,957

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As per the X chatter Reliance JioFiber is testing live TV services. Our forum members can check on their Jio Fiber set top box and confirm the same.

Here's a screenshot posted by the user:

4ZK8GoQ.jpg

Source: X post

So, We need to subscribe the live ip tv channels as per TRAI NTO prices. Here AP fiber offers IP tv with NTO prices.

This may be testing at the backend I guess . I could not get anything on my Jio Fiber box.
The author of tweet have said me to check live tv app in jiostb
The app name is LiveTv
There playlist is already available you just have to click on finish it will add channels
I didn't find anything as he said
Please check at your end
Check 'LiveTv' app and let us all know

The author of tweet have said me to check live tv app in jiostb
The app name is LiveTv
There playlist is already available you just have to click on finish it will add channels
I didn't find anything as he said
Please check at your end
Check 'LiveTv' app and let us all know
I checked the Live TV App. At the bottom it shows beta testing when I go through Jio Store which is now full. As per comments from users Live TV is not working but there are 19 persons who had rated it as 5 star. The app has been last updated on 27 April 2023.

I checked the Live TV App. At the bottom it shows beta testing when I go through Jio Store which is now full. As per comments from users Live TV is not working but there are 19 persons who had rated it as 5 star. The app has been last updated on 27 April 2023.
Can you please show screenshot of livetv app user interface?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock