Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 321
  • Views: Views 47,935
So this addon app is used for iptv services?
It looks like a framework for the Android TV service. It enables the Android TV features for the users while integrating any 3rd party TV services, in this case the IPTV. I think something similar to the Google Play Services in Android mobile which paves the base for apps to work. Only difference being, GPS is necessary for most of the mobile apps while this DTVKit is necessarily enables only the Android TV services. It might not be used as a standalone app i guess.

For Live TV Services. You need to contact to Jio Customer Support and then after that to Hathway Customer Support.

It depends on your Local Cable Operator. And also the permissions from the local cable operator.
It DOESN'T depend on any local cable operator (LCO). Jio has been testing IPTV services which doesn't require coaxial connectivity.

For Live TV Services. You need to contact to Jio Customer Support and then after that to Hathway Customer Support.
No one needs to contact anyone. The service is in test phase as mentioned in this thread N number of times. Once the roll out is complete, everyone will get it without any manual efforts.

If you have less or no knowledge about something, please refrain from commenting. That way the community members doesn't get any misleading information.

I have written a mail to Jio Fiber requesting them to activate LiveTV services as I have enrolled for Beta Tester. Let's see if I get any positive response.

I have written a mail to Jio Fiber requesting them to activate LiveTV services as I have enrolled for Beta Tester. Let's see if I get any positive response.
Why to wait for jio email reply if even i can tell you what will be their reply 😆

Screenshot-20240330-183655-Gmail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock