Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 327
  • Views: Views 51,168
It DOESN'T depend on any local cable operator (LCO). Jio has been testing IPTV services which doesn't require coaxial connectivity.

No one needs to contact anyone. The service is in test phase as mentioned in this thread N number of times. Once the roll out is complete, everyone will get it without any manual efforts.

If you have less or no knowledge about something, please refrain from commenting. That way the community members doesn't get any misleading information.
On the back of Jio Fiber's Set-Top Box . Their is an RF Cable Section. You can see it.

On the back of Jio Fiber's Set-Top Box . Their is an RF Cable Section. You can see it.
@AftabIN has explained it to you with evidence, that is video proof showing STB has no cable connected to RF port and the channel works through internet. You conveniently ignored that reply and still continuing to ask the same thing again and again. I don't know what are you trying to achieve here?

Is their RF Cable connected to Jio STB...???
@AftabIN

Nither any rf cable nor any coaxial cable is connected to the stb bro. I have shown a demonstration in this video. Check 👇
Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

Wow! Jio Live tv app is also now working in my stb. 😍 Its showing feed for only some channels as of now. it started working after today's live tv app update and today stb os version is also got updated.

From today,
Live tv button not responding to stb.
Red light blinking in stb front. But, live tv not opening.
I feels minimal ui changed home main tab.

From today,
Live tv button not responding to stb.
Red light blinking in stb front. But, live tv not opening.
Same issue happening on JioFiber STB also from last two weeks.

@AftabIN has explained it to you with evidence, that is video proof showing STB has no cable connected to RF port and the channel works through internet. You conveniently ignored that reply and still continuing to ask the same thing again and again. I don't know what are you trying to achieve here?
I have tried to watch Live TV on JioFiber on Jio STB. It doesn't shows any channel. Why the Live TV is not working in my Jio STB...???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock