Seeking Help Need guidance. Best way to covert non smart tv to a smart Google tv with snappy Android tv experience, play store and jio tv?

randomnon

Reaction score
After lot of search online I got 3 options

1) Airtel Black Ra 1099 plan of 200 mbps internet & xstream 4k STB

2) Jio fiber 100 mbps internet & tata play binge+ STB

3) Google Chromecast 4k with jio tv app.

Who has best experience?

Because many users on d2h forum advised to avoid hybrid STBs as they lag badly.

Or is there any other option?
Are the airtel 4k, tata play 4k boxes that bad?

How are the mecool, e india tv boxes?

If you just want for watching for tv. Get JioFiber with set top box with backup plan. ₹440 for OTT, live TV and 10 Mbps Internet. Box is properly optimized. No lagging. You will be just paying ₹200 for all live TV channels and apps like Disney+, Zee5, Sony LIV, Discovery+, etc. Only con is it's a postpaid. You will have to recharge for 5 months in advance every month.

You will have to recharge for 5 months in advance every month.
Kindly elaborate this.
I am paying every month (bill cycle 20th to 20th next month) on 30th. I dont understand what is 5 month advance recharge every month

Kindly elaborate this.
I am paying every month (bill cycle 20th to 20th next month) on 30th. I dont understand what is 5 month advance recharge every month
You will have to pay backup recharge that is ₹198 + GST x 5 months every cycle to get that plan. There is no monthly plan for backup plan.

Last edited:
You will have to pay backup recharge that is ₹198 + GST x 5 months every cycle to get that plan. There is no monthly plan for backup plan.
ok this is applicable for 10mbps plan only .

If you just want for watching for tv. Get JioFiber with set top box with backup plan. ₹440 for OTT, live TV and 10 Mbps Internet. Box is properly optimized. No lagging. You will be just paying ₹200 for all live TV channels and apps like Disney+, Zee5, Sony LIV, Discovery+, etc. Only con is it's a postpaid. You will have to recharge for 5 months in advance every month.
Ohk thank you for replying.

But what is the broadband speed on that jio plan?

And also is YouTube available on jio STB?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock