Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 327
  • Views: Views 53,826
No.
Live TV service will be provided by your cable operator.
We will keep you updated as your cable operator enables the service.

No need to ask this bro. If working surely our OTF members will post here
Currently Live TV works with Hathway Cable. Not with InDigital.

Currently Live TV works with Hathway Cable. Not with InDigital.
Fine bro. Here the discussion is going for LIVE TV App in Reliance Jio fiber and not for Cable TV Services. In Jiofiber, getting above message as of now.
We are expecting Jio will provide TV Channels without Cable operator. Refer 1st page screenshots posted by our member.

Wow! Jio Live tv app is also now working in my stb. 😍 Its showing feed for only some channels as of now. it started working after today's live tv app update and today stb os version is also got updated.
Bro, what is the app version. For me updated yesterday but same error message.
Mine-1.0.63.8
Last update date MAR 21 2024

Bro, what is the app version. For me updated yesterday but same error message.
Mine-1.0.63.8
Last update date MAR 21 2024
Same error message after the update here as well. The version @AftabIN showed in the video is 1.0.63.8 - this is the same version that we have.

I have the same STB but the STB firmware version is JHSD200-10.0.3, which is older than Aftab's STB version that is JHSD200-10.0.11. I don't know if that matters. 🤔

I don't know why it's working for some while not for others. 🤷‍♂️

Same error message after the update here as well. The version @AftabIN showed in the video is 1.0.63.8 - this is the same version that we have.

I have the same STB but the STB firmware version is JHSD200-10.0.3, which is older than Aftab's STB version that is JHSD200-10.0.11. I don't know if that matters. 🤔

Bro, mine also same STB firmware version as yours. May be it matters. Any experts here can confirm.

Wow! Jio Live tv app is also now working in my stb. 😍 Its showing feed for only some channels as of now. it started working after today's live tv app update and today stb os version is also got updated.
Same app version and STB version...but not working for me 😞

I don't know if that matters. 🤔

I think that will not matter. Some users in jio fiber facebook group had already got that stb version update few days ago but they still not getting the feed.

Wonderful..
Your security patch level 2022.
Mine 2023. But, not working

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock