Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 321
  • Views: Views 48,483
In my point of view,
TV channels not required for now a days.
Who is watching TV channels with advertisements now a days ?

My Jio Airfiber Plan Cost with Gst is apx 710rs.
JioTV+ Cost 150rs
30Mbps Internet Cost 250rs.
OTT Cost 250rs
Jio Join Calling Cost 60rs

I'm Happy :)
Wrong internal pricing breakthrough bro. Who will add jio airfiber hardware price that jio has installed in your house that's around 10-11k and 7-8k for fiber users.😅 Jio also want to recover that amount from you in long term, Say 50 to 100 rs per month.

Yes, they have to. Only thing they have leverage on, is the NCF. They can waive it off, however channel pricing would be the same as DTH.
So if they are providing 100 mbps internet and all tv channel at rs700 , and tv channels costs 500, does it mean they are giving 100 mbps internet for just rs 200?

I think live tv app and its service is getting closer to stable version. Yesterday night i noticed that for few hours no signal was showing for the first time. After few hrs feed was came back automatically.

So after that i took a risk and reset my stb box but even after stb reset live tv is still working without any issue. Earlier in feb month i lost the app access after resetting the stb. So this means my box is assigned now for this service permanently.
Even i checked by uninstalling the app update, but the channels are still working in the previous version also. So that means now this service does not rely on the app version to work. It's configuring and authenting directly from servers.

Last edited:
So if they are providing 100 mbps internet and all tv channel at rs700 , and tv channels costs 500, does it mean they are giving 100 mbps internet for just rs 200?
Customer needs to choose what channels he will watch. Yes, they can make packs just how the DPOs are making, but at the end of the day, it's customer's choice. That's what NTO is all about.

1. Starting jio fiber testing phase iptv is tested through jio tv app for live tv channels through white color set top box with no coaxial port.
2. After jio fiber launch they remove iptv from initial testing customer . And launch coaxial port set top box.
3. They introduced jiotv ( live tv ) app to view channel through cable operator. Jio tv + for ott contents.
4. They invest in hathway , den and gptl cable network.
5. Some rumours say they tie up with some cable mso for live channels.
6. My point of view they unable to extend cable service through out India.
7. After 5g technology ( air fiber ) they HV plan reintroduced iptv service .
8 .upcoming plan invest in air fiber only.jio fiber new extend is stop I think.

Note: I see 3 member youtube videos testing jio iptv services.

1. Initial testing phase ( white set top box)
2. Now two member iptv service testing service .

3 member testing videos from Kerala.

Customer needs to choose what channels he will watch. Yes, they can make packs just how the DPOs are making, but at the end of the day, it's customer's choice. That's what NTO is all about.
Bro NTO is breached by Local ISPs, here in Vizag one local ISP providing unlimited internet with Telugu pack cable tv
See their packs

I think live tv app and its service is getting closer to stable version. Yesterday night i noticed that for few hours no signal was showing for the first time. After few hrs feed was came back automatically.

So after that i took a risk and reset my stb box but even after stb reset live tv is still working without any issue. Earlier in feb month i lost the app access after resetting the stb. So this means my box is assigned now for this service permanently.
Even i checked by uninstalling the app update, but the channels are still working in the previous version also. So that means now this service does not rely on the app version to work. It's configuring and authenting directly from servers.

Hello bro...any new update regarding the Live tv app how much time expected????

Bro NTO is breached by Local ISPs, here in Vizag one local ISP providing unlimited internet with Telugu pack cable tv
See their packs

Kindly stick to thread topic bro.

Admin, kindly regulate comments by members.

Bro, how he knows. He is also jio fiber/ air fiber customer like us.
He is just posting updates he is able to see in his y

Yeah but how many months jio is going to take for testing the service they started back in December 2023...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock