Seeking Help Jio AirFiber booking amount refund process

Kiran Visal

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I applied for Jio AirFiber on website and booked by paying 1000 rupees. Since, no body turned up for installation, I went ahead with local ISP.
Can I claim refund on 1000 rupees paid for booking?

Nope. Its 1000
For me it was ₹100.

Infact, I didn't even pay that. On the page where it asks us to pay the ₹100, I simply clicked the "Know More" button. Next day, feasibility check was done. And the very next day installation and activation.

You can't get refund for booking. It's a non refundable ammount.
As per their term & conditions, they have a refund policy for booking amount. Once fully paid and product is installed, there's no refund but that's another thing.

However, Twitter/X is flooded with customer complaints saying Jio CC issues refund on request but that refund never reaches to customers bank account. No one has got their booking amount refunded to their account so far as per the internet (YouTube/Reddit/Twitter/forums) chatter.

Lots of people have given complain that they have not get the booking amount.even if people those who have given 6 month and 12 month payment they have also not get the amount back.

Booking amount is 1000 which shall be adjusted in 6month/12month pack. After booking, feasibility check and kyc are done ,after that it is installed.
So please raise a complain with jio cc for refund.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock