Seeking Help Jio AirFiber booking amount refund process

• Thread starter Thread starter Kiran Visal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 3,222

Kiran Visal

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I applied for Jio AirFiber on website and booked by paying 1000 rupees. Since, no body turned up for installation, I went ahead with local ISP.
Can I claim refund on 1000 rupees paid for booking?

Booking amount is 1000 which shall be adjusted in 6month/12month pack. After booking, feasibility check and kyc are done ,after that it is installed.
So please raise a complain with jio cc for refund.
As per the customers ,after repeatative complain,the problems are not resolved.people are not getting their money back after 6 month also

As per their term & conditions, they have a refund policy for booking amount. Once fully paid and product is installed, there's no refund but that's another thing.

However, Twitter/X is flooded with customer complaints saying Jio CC issues refund on request but that refund never reaches to customers bank account. No one has got their booking amount refunded to their account so far as per the internet (YouTube/Reddit/Twitter/forums) chatter.
I received my advance amount Rs.500 of my Jio fiber to my bank amount I have in their website a year before bro...
Advance amt 1500. Raised refund request after some months used. So,refund only 500

Just in case, Jio Fiber or any other kind of service provider isn't providing the refund despite not providing the promised services even after several complaints, you can lodge a complaint on National Consumer Helpline app. Describe your issue in detail and once the complaint is lodged on this portal, these service provider jump from their seats to provide you immediate resolution.

my booking amount is not refunded from more than 3 weeks, multiple email result into just hollow commitment that "Once your installation is on hold money will be refunded to source account in 15 days."

Back
Top Bottom