Seeking Help Jio Fiber - Prepaid to Postpaid Deposit Amount ?

• Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 6,377

SATFAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Bro, anyone explain if you have any idea about Prepaid to Post paid.

Iam having now Jiofiber prepaid connection with Set top box(Paid Deposit-Rs.2500). If i change to postpaid , in website mentioned -Prepaid balance will be credited in the Postpaid account. But what about Deposit amount paid for Prepaid Connection.

Jio Sales person informed we have to surrender our old connection and get new connection as post paid for getting refund of deposit(Hopefully its Rs.1000 and not Rs.2500).
Want to take 399+200 =Postpaid plan for gettig OTT Apps.

Clarification from Jio CC
You can convert your prepaid connection to postpaid by paying one month fee advance which will be adjusted in your next billing cycle.
Your 500 SD towards prepaid connection will be carry forward to Postpaid connection.
You will also get a free set top box.
But local technican prefer a new connection as he will get commission for new connection. If you go with new connection , you have to surrender your prepaid connection and thus you will get 500SD back. And you have to pay 599*6+GST for postpaid connection.
Thanks bro. Done as you said after completion of my prepaid cycle.

The remaining amount in the Prepaid connection is credited in Jio Postpaid account as 'Voucher'in My Jio App- This may be my Deposit amount...
which reads 'The Credit shall reflect in your JioFiber Postpaid Bill' . We dont need to Redeem this voucher separately.
Able to view all the JIO TV + live channels as well.

Thanks bro. Done as you said after completion of my prepaid cycle.

The remaining amount in the Prepaid connection is credited in Jio Postpaid account as 'Voucher'in My Jio App- This may be my Deposit amount...
which reads 'The Credit shall reflect in your JioFiber Postpaid Bill' . We dont need to Redeem this voucher separately.
Able to view all the JIO TV + live channels as well.
Kindly tell in which plan u are.
And list pls the tv channels u r getting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock