Purchased a JioFiber Prepaid connection - installation experience and initial Impressions inside

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 9,108
About that free plan, it's free for 3rd month. It's like 1st month is free. For 2nd month, you have to recharge. Then only you can use that voucher on 3rd month.
My second month plan with JioFiber getting over later today. So I've redeemed the referral plan and it is queued on the plan list to be auto activated post my current plan expiration.

1a6LSCp.png

Posting an update after almost two years:

I relocated my JioFiber to my new location. JioFiber don't have any charges for relocation so I didn't have to pay anything for it. The Jio technicians reached my residence at the scheduled date/time and installed the connection successfully.

Once relocation was done, I paid for the 150 Mbps (Rs.999) plan using the MyJio app.

Ws1BUJ0.png

Getting more than promised speed always on speedtest.net & fast.com :cheers:

P00KyJn.png

OxSJdRW.png

Posting an update after almost two years:

I relocated my JioFiber to my new location. JioFiber don't have any charges for relocation so I didn't have to pay anything for it. The Jio technicians reached my residence at the scheduled date/time and installed the connection successfully.

Once relocation was done, I paid for the 150 Mbps (Rs.999) plan using the MyJio app.

Ws1BUJ0.png

Getting more than promised speed always on speedtest.net & fast.com :cheers:

P00KyJn.png

OxSJdRW.png
I already knew they didn't charge for relocation. One thing I am curious about us whether we need to purchase a new plans if we have days left over from before.

I already knew they didn't charge for relocation. One thing I am curious about us whether we need to purchase a new plans if we have days left over from before.
No, you don't need to purchase a new plan. The same plan will continue, if it has any remaining validity.

The Jio team only comes with the fiber cable, rest of the equipments we need to carry ourselves from our old location.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock