Purchased a JioFiber Prepaid connection - installation experience and initial Impressions inside

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 8,900
Congraulation Bro But Why You Get Without OTT STB While You Have Allready Unother Normal Connection For Normal Useage.

Congrats bro.. Jio Fiber is now available in our town, but since my house is few kms away from the city, they informed me that connection in that area will be possible by mid-March. Once Jio reaches our place, I will throw away BSNL fiber (main issue is the ad injection)
Not just ad injection BSNL Fiber itself is an issue they are not paying LCOs on time so LCOs are leaving and customers are the ones who are suffering. BSNL FTTH is just for those who don't have any other option otherwise who would like to pay so much for installation when others are offering for free or with some offers.

Not just ad injection BSNL Fiber itself is an issue they are not paying LCOs on time so LCOs are leaving and customers are the ones who are suffering. BSNL FTTH is just for those who don't have any other option otherwise who would like to pay so much for installation when others are offering for free or with some offers.
Agreed.

In my locality there is no good ISP except BSNL FTTH and some local ISP.

Seeing the monthly fees i found BSNL affordable as compared to other local ISP

Congrats @Bapun Raz bro!!

I am badly in need of Jio Fiber or any broadband connection but unfortunately since I reside in a village ther is no option. I currently manage with Jio 4G wireless connection.

Congratulations Bapun bro.

Congratulations @Bapun Raz Bro.

Are OTT apps subscription free with 150 mbps plan?
Yes, but you'll have to pay Rs. 2500 for the Internet + OTT bundle at the time of installation.

Is there any rebate or discount on installation on monthly or quarterly plans in airtel or jio, What are the installation charges.
If you are opting for prepaid, then you'll have to pay Rs. 1500 refundable deposit and if you want set top box then you'll have to pay Rs. 2500.

You can go for postpaid, you will not have to pay any installation charge or security deposit, if you opt for 3, 6 or 12 month plan. But, if you need set top box you'll have to pay Rs. 1000 refundable security deposit. Also, postpaid doesn't come with any free trial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock