OTF Exclusive Got Jio AirFiber Max connection installed

AftabIN

Contributor
Reaction score
So today I have booked the jio airfiber plus (max) connection as a backup connection apart from my main jio fiber and airtel xstream fiber connection.

I will update and share its installation process and my experience with this connection.
Hope everything will go smooth and quick.

Screenshot-20240321-130639-My-Jio.jpg

So today I have booked the jio airfiber plus (max) connection as a backup connection apart from my main jio fiber and airtel xstream fiber connection.
I will update and share its installation process and my experience with this connection.
Hope everything will go smooth and quick.
Why so many connections bro ?
Money waste

Connection is just installed 2hr ago. installation process is very lengthy as compared to wire fiber. lots of process needs to be done- check tower location - check highest signal direction (RSRP, SINR) - installing antenna - alignment of antenna to catch highest signal at that point - laying down cat5e lan wire - intall splitter (mu) - then after that intall router and connect poe to odu (a6 ubr) and router. after that account is created and connection is actived from the office.
will post more pics soon.
Video-Capture-20240321-172036.jpg

Video-Capture-20240321-172108.jpg

Last edited:
@Noob Bro you have wired Jio fiber and Airtel xstream connection but still just got this as a backup, just in case both are down simultaneously. What are you doing exactly? Running a cloud data centre or mining Bitcoins?

The outdoor unit is like a mini-dish huh? I have non-Max 100mbps AirFiber recently and the ODU is like a box...

So, my question is, in future if I want to opt for Max higher speed like 300 mbps, is it possible with existing device or they will not permit?

Congratulations @Noob bro 👍

It's look like mini dish, for my apartment install type of device in balcony not allowed, I think that's why technician cancelled my order

Congratulations @Noob bro 👍

It's look like mini dish, for my apartment install type of device in balcony not allowed, I think that's why technician cancelled my order
thanks bro..
every house is not eligible for plus connection. they have marked maps data of which house have more than 3 floors.
IMG-20240320-WA0007.jpg

the area that is crisscross is only eligible for plus connection because they have more than 3 floors.

Ah yes, thanks - now I remember - the sales person did say MAX plans are only possible (if at all) for higher number of floors... (like you said 3)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock