OTF Exclusive Got Jio AirFiber Max connection installed

airfiber plus (max) --- that means max is replaced by plus word?
no bro jio is calling their higher plan (300mbps and above) with big round antenna a max connection which don't consist of splitter in the connection as its for individual user for getting upto 1gbps speed. Where as plus is also the same but with the lan splitter coming fron antenna to share its signal to 6 other connection. Plus connection have all the speed plans form 30mbps to 1gbps. So it can also used for location where 5g signal is very less like in rural to get minimum 30mbps speed. But in urban areas there is condition for each type of connection.
1) Air Fiber MU for
Single house or 2nd floor house
2) Air Fiber plus
5 floor and up
3) Air Fiber Max
15 floor and up.

at what point jio/SA or technician confinmed that you will get max with directional antenna shown by you?
They firstly come and do a survey at your location after you book for connection. If they find your building is more than average height of your surrounding building or 5g tower is just next to your building they will ready to give you plus or max connection. If plus or max is not feasible at your building then they will give you normal airfiber fiber connection which may or may not have lan splitter in between antenna and your router.

Last edited:
jio fiber max plan start with 1499,why and how did they accepted your basic 599 (speed of 899 plan) for ubr antenna?
Its a plus connection and not max connection. Jio sometimes itself use max or plus connection according to their mood. And currently jio has given targets to their agents to install plus connection first if feasible because its consist of splitter so it will be economical for them and now i think jio has stop giving multiple users connection for their normal airfiber connection that's why.

See my posts in another thread:

and

Was fun while it lasted 🙃
Yeah these things may be happen in newly airfiber service. Even my Installer also had told me that you may experience high speeds sometimes and sometimes high pings🥲.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock