OTF Exclusive Got Jio AirFiber Max connection installed

Why so many connections bro ?
firstly i got the airtel connection 4yr ago but at that time the uptime of airtel was very pathetic in my area so i get jio fiber which has no downtime but its router is not that great initially also.
and as far as airfiber is concerned, i have taken this connection because 5g speed and connectivity in my area is very good (around 1gbps anytime indoor outdoor anywhere from past 1 yr), tower is just next to my house. And as a tech enthusiast to experience new technology and curiosity how these thing work.
Money waste
no any money waste, my sister's company will give the money back for internet connection as she is doing wfh.

Last edited:
thanks bro..
every house is not eligible for plus connection. they have marked maps data of which house have more than 3 floors.

the area that is crisscross is only eligible for plus connection because they have more than 3 floors.
In my apartment every block 15 floors, then definitely they will not give 😅

photo1711034356.jpg

they had align the antenna by connecting this box to the ubr just like dth installer.

photo1711035393-1.jpg

this box has wifi connectivity which is connected to the mobile and installer observe the signal from the app and move the antenna accordingly.

photo1711035393-3.jpg

photo1711035393-5.jpg

splitter inside view

photo1711035393.jpg

connecting the lan cable from antenna to splitter and from splitter to router through poe

photo1711035393-2.jpg

final look of splitter box after work done

photo1711036204.jpg

final look of antenna and wires. ( signal is getting straight from that near tower)

photo1711035393-4.jpg

both router is kept in mini network rack 😊

photo1711035718.jpg

ip set top box connected to tv and lan. inserted pendrive to transferring stb screen shots

20240321-212306-1.jpg

router and stb box

Last edited:
@Noob Bro
Nice images 👍
How to get stb screenshots. What is the key ?
Firstly you need to insert a pen drive to stb then go to jio photos app of stb and in setting check the 'publish your content' to yes. Then install the jio home app on mobile. In jio home app either open jio photo section or my files section
Screenshot-20240321-224702-Jio-Home.jpg

Then switch to stb files from that toggle and will find all the internal stb and pendrive media files. From that you can download any files from stb to phone by pressing and hold any files and same way you can upload to stb also.
Make sure your phone and jio stb is on same jio wifi network and sometimes this will not work if stb is connected to lan.

Last edited:
Screenshot-20240321-225927-Net-Velocity.jpg

Getting full speed 100mbps in 30mbps plan as per the offer
Upload speed more than download speed, first time seeing such result on AirFiber. Latency is also equivalent with JioFiber. 😃

Can you share a Ookla Speedtest result? Because Jio Netvelocity is known to provide inflated results.

I'm not getting 100mbps in 30mbps plan :confused:
Please read our article on this:

This offer is only available for newly taken connection customers after 16th March.

You can get additional 50 days validity by paying for 12 months plan upfront. Please check this article for more information:

This offer is only available for newly taken connection customers after 16th March.
Available for existing also bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock