How to get Jio AirFiber Max connection?

You can apply for Jio AirFiber Max connection through the Jio sales agent that visits you when you fill the form on the Jio website. But it has stricter feasibility checks compared to the regular Jio AirFiber. Many times Jio cancel the order if they find that AirFiber Max variant is applied and ask the customer to apply for Jio AirFiber instead.

Jio internally calls it Jio AirFiber Plus or Jio AirFiber UBR. So you can ask the agent to apply for this variant.

Also do note that Jio AirFiber Max plans aren't rolled out yet. So you can only get the hardware but the maximum speed remains 100 Mbps only.

Will i get better download and upload speed, ping, jitter, packet loss, less congestion with max connection in 100mbps plan, because it has better and wider antenna. 🤔

Will i get better download and upload speed, ping, jitter, packet loss, less congestion with max connection in 100mbps plan, because it has better and wider antenna. 🤔
Yes, you are supposed to get better results with AirFiber Max compared to AirFiber, but JioFiber (optical fiber) latency and stability will still remain superior from both AirFiber and AirFiber Max.

Area feasibility for Max is a major thing. Unlike the regular AirFiber, AirFiber Max isn't given for every location. In fact many city don't even have AirFiber Max yet. So carefully check with the sales agent while applying.

Jio Air fiber Max has 2 plans ..1499/- @300 Mbps, 2499 /- @ 500 Mbps
+12 OTT

RtaKZgY.jpeg

V2GLoSk.jpeg

oNdU7em.jpeg

rrXqvnj.jpeg

1sKJUkb.jpeg

Last edited:
Found this half blur image on YouTube. Here it is mentioned airfiber plus and max 2 different connections apart from airfiber 5g normal connection.🤔
Both AirFiber Plus and AirFiber Max are having UBR antenna hence I thought they are the same product. :confused:

Both AirFiber Plus and AirFiber Max are having UBR antenna hence I thought they are the same product. :confused:
Bro i think both are still the same but main difference is that plus connection is with splitter so it may be for apartments with higher plan and rural area where 5g signal is very low. Whereas max connection don't have splitter so it may be for individual homes with higher plan.
(That id*ot youtuber blur the important details of the image, i don't know why)😒

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock