My terrible experience with Jio AirFiber

jio 5g speed is about 250+mbps as i checked 6-7month back. i switched to airtel now.
Bro, as per my area jio fiber team, airfiber depend on mobile tower, 250mbps speed means ur getting good coverage, but don't know how much distance airfiber catch tower signal, just try to send email for below mentioned email, hope u will get positive from jio team

vivek8.ranjan at ril.com, anand.mishra at ril.com,
prashantk.gaurav at ril.com,
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, as per my area jio fiber team, airfiber depend on mobile tower, 250mbps speed means ur getting good coverage, but don't know how much distance airfiber catch tower signal, just try to send email for below mentioned email, hope u will get positive from jio team

vivek8.ranjan at ril.com, anand.mishra at ril.com,
prashantk.gaurav at ril.com,
[email protected]
bro, tower is under 1km, none of these people reply.

few days back an official person having @ril.com email came home, checked the speed, noted the issues i mentioned and promised to send the same to right channel saying that i was sending emails to different channels that don't handle these things and they only looking to fix it although it never will get fixed. and at the end as expected, they ignored everything, and mentioned only that i am getting the full 30mbps speed so i shouldn't cancel the conneection and the both pgportal and nch complain is closed.

I already spoken to Theard person, it depends on locality, city vendor for jio and single strength and how many ppls are having services in the city.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock