Discussion Connectivity issue with Jio AirFiber

rohan7

Reaction score
Since yesterday I'm facing connectivity issues with my Jio Airfiber I tried switching off/on and by removing the plug and raised a ticket in my Jio app till now no agent is assigned this is not the first time I'm facing this issue but few days back I faced the same issue but it got connected automatically btw I just took Airfiber connection in this month. Can anyone help me resolving this issue

Since yesterday I'm facing connectivity issues with my Jio Airfiber I tried switching off/on and by removing the plug and raised a ticket in my Jio app till now no agent is assigned this is not the first time I'm facing this issue but few days back I faced the same issue but it got connected automatically btw I just took Airfiber connection in this month. Can anyone help me resolving this issue
You need to raise a technician service visit request by calling the CC and they should get it checked. Considering it's a new connection, such interruption shouldn't occur.

You need to raise a technician service visit request by calling the CC and they should get it checked. Considering it's a new connection, such interruption shouldn't occur.
Called Customer care and raised complaint and they have said their is no slot available for technician visit so you need to wait sometime

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock