Samsung Galaxy F62 with Exynos 9825 SoC, 7000mAh battery, quad rear cameras launched in India

Samsung Galaxy F62 with Exynos 9825 SoC, 7000mAh battery, quad rear cameras launched in India

Highlights
  • Samsung Galaxy F62 is powered by an Exynos 9825 chipset paired with up to 8GB of RAM
  • The phone comes with a 7000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging
  • It also supports Samsung Knox for enhanced security and privacy

Samsung India, on Monday, has launched the Galaxy F62 smartphone at an online event. The phone runs Android 11 OS out of the box with One UI 3.1 customization on top. It is the first Galaxy F series smartphone that comes with Samsung Knox for enhanced security and privacy, and also supports Samsung Pay (NFC).

Samsung Galaxy F62 specifications

Samsung Galaxy F62 features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display with brightness up to 420 nits. The phone is powered by an octa-core (2 x 2.73 GHz Exynos M4 & 2 x 2.40 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4 x 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) Exynos 9825 (7 nm) SoC paired with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU, 6/8GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage. It also has a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 1TB of expandable storage.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a quad-rear camera setup of 64 MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor, a 12 MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 123-degree field-of-view, a 5 MP macro camera, and a 5 MP depth sensor. For taking selfies and making video calls, the phone has a 32 MP camera on the front. Galaxy F62 is fueled by a non-removable 7000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. It also supports reverse charging.

Connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS/ GLONASS/ GALILEO/ BDS, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port. Sensors include gyroscope, magnetometer, ambient light, proximity, and a side-mounted fingerprint reader. Lastly, the phone measures 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm and weighs 218 grams.

Pricing and availability

Samsung Galaxy F62 is priced at Rs. 23,999 for the base 6GB RAM variant, while the 8GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 25,999. It comes in Laser Green, Laser Grey, and Laser Blue color options. The phone will go on sale starting February 22, noon, and will be available to purchase via Flipkart, Samsung.com, Reliance Digital, My Jio retail stores, and select retail stores in India.

Galaxy F62 launch offers include cashback on recharge discount coupons worth Rs. 3,000 and reliance partner brand coupons worth Rs. 7,000. Customers can also avail of Rs. 2,500 cashback on ICICI bank cards and EMI. Using the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program, customers can get the Galaxy F62 smartphone by paying 70 percent of its price, and after a year, customers can either choose to return the device or keep the device forever by paying the remaining 30 percent of the original price.

Thank you for reading OnlyTech! For the latest tech news, follow OnlyTech on Twitter, Google News, Telegram and Facebook.

Forum replies (7)Comments (0)

Loading new replies...

View image at the forums

View image at the forums

Reply 1 Like

View image at the forums

View image at the forums

Reply 1 Like

99% same as M51 (except the processor and the chipset). Better to buy M51 or even M31s.

Reply 1 Like

guest
7 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
7
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x