Samsung Galaxy F62

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 2,078
LiF7zC8.jpg

gdzPeby.jpg

99% same as M51 (except the processor and the chipset). Better to buy M51 or even M31s.
Its not at all good for gaming unnecessary marketing gimmick for processor . Seen lots of review from small genuine Youtubers M51 is way better in all departments only in this F62 we get all full knox security of samsung.

If request you to treat smartphones as SMARTPHONES and not as X BOX or playstation consoles. I never mentioend about gaming here. I meant normal use.

M21 = M31 ; M51 = A71 ; M31s = F41 ; Now A71= M51 = F62.

Shame on the Samsung for creating 99% cloned phones and looting the people by confusing them.

I think everyone knew that Samsung has purposefully disabled Carrier Aggregation in all the M and F series and has enabled it only in A, S and Note series.

Its not at all good for gaming unnecessary marketing gimmick for processor . Seen lots of review from small genuine Youtubers M51 is way better in all departments only in this F62 we get all full knox security of samsung.

Ordered Galaxy F62 6GB RAM for ₹13500 by exchanging my 2 years old Xiaomi Mi A2. Hate those heavyli customized Miui, Realme ui. I'm not much into gaming so this is the best choice for my Multimedia usage like Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube. The Display is one of the best Super AMOLED Panel under 20k with HDR 10 support and Widevine L1 certification. So choosed this phone.
E1gqAym.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock