Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 327
  • Views: Views 49,915
No one can try it until Jio starts showing the QR Code on the Live TV app. Right now it shows Error state-1, so one can not activate despite knowing the activation process. :(
Ohk. Looks like launch is near. I hope its not expensive like dth

Ye Live TV kisi me nhi start hoga bas 2 logon me galti se start ho gyaa or kuch nhi

T: This live TV will not start in anyone, it started in just 2 people by mistake and nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody explain the difference in recieving signals of channels we see in live tv app and jiotv plus.Now a days i feel most of the the channels we see in jio tv plus are ip based as there is no buffering and no change in picture quality and more importantly there is no delay while changing from one channel to other its faster than our regular dths may be those are ip based.For example if we see etv hd channel the quality is same irrespective of the internet speed either it will play or it will get stuck if the internet speed is less. But some of the channels which are directed to the respective app like gemini tv from sunnxt the quality is adjusted according to the internet speed.
I feel there will be no change in future.Just they will add all the channels to the live tv app instead of directing to respective app and charge for that.

Can anybody explain the difference in recieving signals of channels we see in live tv app and jiotv plus.Now a days i feel most of the the channels we see in jio tv plus are ip based as there is no buffering and no change in picture quality and more importantly there is no delay while changing from one channel to other its faster than our regular dths may be those are ip based.For example if we see etv hd channel the quality is same irrespective of the internet speed either it will play or it will get stuck if the internet speed is less. But some of the channels which are directed to the respective app like gemini tv from sunnxt the quality is adjusted according to the internet speed.
I feel there will be no change in future.Just they will add all the channels to the live tv app instead of directing to respective app and charge for that.
There are many Star channels which are not available on Jio TV + fiber along with some other missing ones which will come into picture when Live TV gets activated .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock