Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 327
  • Views: Views 49,693
Guys, just a quick update regarding LiveTV, apart from Colors channels, all other channels are kind of caught in a paused loop. Like, it starts from a point, plays for 5 seconds, buffers, then shows No signal and then starts again from the earlier point. This started from today morning. Restarted the STB, but of no avail. Currently on 1.0.63.9, but that version has nothing to do with this issue I guess. I roll backed to an earlier version, still the issue persists. :confused:

So, is Jio IPTV faster or slower as compared to DTH/Cable TV? Any lucky forum member using both services may please confirm 😸.
I'm using a pirated IPTV app wherein it's about a minute slower. But that may also be due to the fact that it's pirated.

So, is Jio IPTV faster or slower as compared to DTH/Cable TV? Any lucky forum member using both services may please confirm 😸.
I'm using a pirated IPTV app wherein it's about a minute slower. But that may also be due to the fact that it's pirated.
Currently my dth account is inactive so i compared it with jiotv+ channel and found its approx 20 sec faster than jiotv+ live channels. Observe 2 channels - colours infinity hd and comedy central hd.

Last edited:
Guys, just a quick update regarding LiveTV, apart from Colors channels, all other channels are kind of caught in a paused loop. Like, it starts from a point, plays for 5 seconds, buffers, then shows No signal and then starts again from the earlier point. This started from today morning. Restarted the STB, but of no avail. Currently on 1.0.63.9, but that version has nothing to do with this issue I guess. I roll backed to an earlier version, still the issue persists. :confused:
Wait for few hrs it may got resolved on its own. Few days back i was also facing similar kind of no signal issues but it got fixed automatically after few hrs. If possible you can try resetting the stb if problem got not resolved even after few hrs.

Wait for few hrs it may got resolved on its own. Few days back i was also facing similar kind of no signal issues but it got fixed automatically after few hrs. If possible you can try resetting the stb if problem got not resolved even after few hrs.
Yes bro. It got resolved by its own. Now, it's working perfectly fine!:D

Someone shared this sms screenshot in a telegram group :-

4yZh7mn.jpeg

Step 1: Open LIVE TV App on Jio Set Top Box
Step 2: Scan the QR Code displayed on TV from MyJio App
Step 3: Tap on ‘Get Started’
Step 4: Enter OTP received on your JioFiber Registered Mobile Number and tap ‘Submit OTP’
Step 5: Tap on ‘Proceed’. Ensure your Jio STB is switched ON and is connected to JioFiber
Note: Now, your LIVE TV Services will be activated, however to view Channels you need to choose a Plan
Step 6: Click on ‘Proceed to Plan Selection’
Step 7: Select the Plan and Click on ‘Proceed’
Step 9: Select the Payment Mode and Make the Payment
After successful payment, you are now ready to enjoy LIVE TV on your Jio STB
Step 10: Tap on ‘Switch to your LIVE TV Account’ to view details of your LIVE TV Account on MyJio App

Last edited by a moderator:
Step 1: Open LIVE TV App on Jio Set Top Box
Step 2: Scan the QR Code displayed on TV from MyJio App
Step 3: Tap on ‘Get Started’
Step 4: Enter OTP received on your JioFiber Registered Mobile Number and tap ‘Submit OTP’
Step 5: Tap on ‘Proceed’. Ensure your Jio STB is switched ON and is connected to JioFiber
Note: Now, your LIVE TV Services will be activated, however to view Channels you need to choose a Plan
Step 6: Click on ‘Proceed to Plan Selection’
Step 7: Select the Plan and Click on ‘Proceed’
Step 9: Select the Payment Mode and Make the Payment
After successful payment, you are now ready to enjoy LIVE TV on your Jio STB
Step 10: Tap on ‘Switch to your LIVE TV Account’ to view details of your LIVE TV Account on MyJio App
So anybody tried it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock