General Discussions about Jio AirFiber

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 91
  • Views Views: Views 10,783
Guys I paid ₹2121 to my local dealer and installed jio airfiber connection, how to get bill of this payment? I want to claim reimbursement from my company

Guys I paid ₹2121 to my local dealer and installed jio airfiber connection, how to get bill of this payment? I want to claim reimbursement from my company
Jio sales people collect payment via link and the payment goes to RIL directly. RIL automatically send you an sms and email with link to download the invoice after that.

You are saying you paid to your local dealer, how is this possible?

Jio sales people collect payment via link and the payment goes to RIL directly. RIL automatically send you an sms and email with link to download the invoice after that.

You are saying you paid to your local dealer, how is this possible?
He tried sending some link through WhatsApp but that didn't work so he did from his side

I got the link for invoice download but it says "no data found"

He tried sending some link through WhatsApp but that didn't work so he did from his side

I got the link for invoice download but it says "no data found"
I don't know what he did. But the usual process is you get an sms or email from Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) to pay for the order. The sales agent sends the payment link from their device after completion of KYC. After payment completed by customer, invoice download link is received instantly on sms and email.

If he has ordered AirFiber on your behalf, then only he can answer because what he did because it is not the regular process explained by Reliance.

Btw, no one visited you in-person to complete eKYC? 🤔

I don't know what he did. But the usual process is you get an sms or email from Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) to pay for the order. The sales agent sends the payment link from their device after completion of KYC. After payment completed by customer, invoice download link is received instantly on sms and email.

If he has ordered AirFiber on your behalf, then only he can answer because what he did because it is not the regular process explained by Reliance.

Btw, no one visited you in-person to complete eKYC? 🤔
He did the ekyc in his store itself (like took my selfie, asked aadhar etc) and later around 2pm sent the technician to install

He did the ekyc in his store itself (like took my selfie, asked aadhar etc) and later around 2pm sent the technician to install
Then AirFiber account should be accessible in MyJio app. There you can download the invoice since sms link is not working.

Then AirFiber account should be accessible in MyJio app. There you can download the invoice since sms link is not working.
Yes it's accessible..I have configured wifi name and password ,but where exactly I need to go to download invoice? If I go to bills and statement, it is saying there are no bills for your number

Yes it's accessible..I have configured wifi name and password ,but where exactly I need to go to download invoice? If I go to bills and statement, it is saying there are no bills for your number
Open MyJio app. Go to Fiber section. Open sidebar, go to ‘Settings’, navigate to 'Service settings', tap on ‘Security Deposit’ to Download the invoice in PDF.

Open MyJio app. Go to Fiber section. Open sidebar, go to ‘Settings’, navigate to 'Service settings', tap on ‘Security Deposit’ to Download the invoice in PDF.
Thanks .. I got it now
Although it looks like some 50's era receipt, but atleast I got it 🥲

Back
Top Bottom