General Discussions about Jio AirFiber

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 91
  • Views Views: Views 10,783
@Azhar888 bro, has the installation completed. Hoping for a review from your side ...
Yes bro installation completed...btw I am happysoul of DD forum 🥲
Installation took around 1.5hrs and I am getting speed as promised , both upload and download very close to 30Mbps

Haven't installed the jio stb yet so cannot confirm...

Jio stb same old blue model but without the optical port and router model number is JIDU6601

Last edited:
Installation took around 1.5hrs and I am getting speed as promised , both upload and download very close to 30Mbps

Jio stb same old blue model but without the optical port and router model number is JIDU6601
Yes bro, I know your username :lol::hehe:

Okay nice, hope you will have a good time with your new broadband. Do let us know when the STB gets installed and ur final thoughts on the same

Guys in router admin panel, under security I see 2 options wpa2-psk and wpa3-wpa2? Default set to wpa2-psk
Anyone tried wpa3? I heard it is more secure but not sure about compatibility

Bro are you getting 30mbps upload speed? Really?

Here I am getting around 2-4mbps upload speed and 25-28mbps download speed

Does the Jio AirFiber ODU have any Sim Card installed inside it ? or any provision ?.. As Air Fiber works on 5G network, on what basis does it gets connected ?

Does the Jio AirFiber ODU have any Sim Card installed inside it ? or any provision ?.. As Air Fiber works on 5G network, on what basis does it gets connected ?
Jio AirFiber ODU has inbuilt esim. The esim configuration gets downloaded during the activation.

Jio AirFiber ODU has inbuilt esim. The esim configuration gets downloaded during the activation.
Ohh okay, so then one can install the Jio Join app and make calls from that esim right, and it would be a 10 digit mobile number, unlike the kandline number provided for Jio Fiber Connections..

Back
Top Bottom