General Discussions about Jio AirFiber

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 5,581
And yep it's back down to 100 now :cry:

At least I caught it while it was glitching and it shows 1gbit is feasible (at least technically) on my installation/location, nevermind tower congestion during busy hours etc.

Strange :love:
For IPL,
I'm getting good picture quality In Jio sphere browser(Jio Cinema Site) instead of Jio Cinema App.. Looks like 4K.
Try this (y)
Jio cinema site thru Jio Sphere has quality selection only upto 1080p HD... I am getting Jio Cinema Asli 4K feed thru my Tata Sky Binge+ 4K Box however not thru Jio Airfiber 4k STB.. I think app version varies between both the STBs and Jio should rectify it soon via an app update..

Dafuq! I got the connection a couple of weeks ago with 100 mbps plan 899 and it was okay-ish. Today, just now tried a speedtest and got this result w00t! Anyone know what's going on?

16046631666.png

This looks like the speed test done on a 5g mobile and not on Airfiber can you confirm?

Yesterday my airfiber is installed.before booking I had done inquiry about reallocate.Thet told that they will do reallocate.

Have any one done reallocation of airfiber???

Yesterday my airfiber is installed.before booking I had done inquiry about reallocate.Thet told that they will do reallocate.

Have any one done reallocation of airfiber???
No, relocation is not supported for Jio AirFiber yet.

The thing is Jio sales person can go to any level and say lies to get a connection installed and achieve their sales target and commission.

If you still want to experience what I am saying, try to place relocation request by calling customer care and themselves will say that there's no provision for relocation.

The thing is Jio sales person can go to any level and say lies to get a connection installed and achieve their sales target and commission.

If you still want to experience what I am saying, try to place relocation request by calling customer care and themselves will say that there's no provision for relocation.
Officially Not Available Bro.
If we call to local technician/sales person, they will arrange relocate.
april first week my neighbor relocated.

So after 6 month I will shift to another location but same city.So it is not possible unofficially to reallocate???

So after 6 month I will shift to another location but same city.So it is not possible unofficially to reallocate???
Unofficially possible. Officially no provision from Jio side.

In case of JioFiber, relocation facility is available for free of cost. But I understand it's not available everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock