General Discussions about Jio AirFiber

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 91
  • Views Views: Views 10,783
Ohh okay, so then one can install the Jio Join app and make calls from that esim right, and it would be a 10 digit mobile number, unlike the kandline number provided for Jio Fiber Connections..
Currently, Jio AirFiber voice calling works on the JioJoin app for some, but it doesn't work for many users. I think Jio is activating voice calling for everyone in a gradual manner. If you are planning to take the AirFiber connection for calling purposes, I would advise against it for now.

I have JioFiber and honestly, I never use the JioJoin app or connect the landline to the router for calling purposes. According to me, the app is not as convenient as the default mobile dialer app calls. A physical landline phone would be convenient but I don't have a need nor do I want to spend money on buying a landline phone.

Currently, Jio AirFiber voice calling works on the JioJoin app for some, but it doesn't work for many users. I think Jio is activating voice calling for everyone in a gradual manner. If you are planning to take the AirFiber connection for calling purposes, I would advise against it for now.

I have JioFiber and honestly, I never use the JioJoin app or connect the landline to the router for calling purposes. According to me, the app is not as convenient as the default mobile dialer app calls. A physical landline phone would be convenient but I don't have a need nor do I want to spend money on buying a landline phone.
No, i am not going to get a Jio AirFiber or Airtel AirFiber Connection. My query was just my personal information and incase any one asks me, i should be in a state to reply.

No, i am not going to get a Jio AirFiber or Airtel AirFiber Connection. My query was just my personal information and incase any one asks me, i should be in a state to reply.
Okay, then now you are in a state to answer when someone asks you. Maybe you should also thank me for answering your fiber/airfiber related queries accurately and promptly every time (j/k). :D

Okay, then now you are in a state to answer when someone asks you. Maybe you should also thank me for answering your fiber/airfiber related queries accurately and promptly every time (j/k). :D
Yes absolutely, my uncle is greateful for your help in answering his queries through me. :)

He is happy and satisfied with his new Jio Fiber connection. In his localtity he has 3 national FTTH ISP, that is Jio, Airtel and BSNL, and a couple of local ISP.

Altough he didnt opt for the OTT pack and STB, if needed he may in future. As of now his family doent watch much OTT, though they have Netflix Subscription. Rs 399 @ 30 Mbps is enough for now.

Guys, do you know how to get the Rs 50 refund which was paid for Jio Freedom Offer??

There was a confusion on the Jio website, my uncle wanted to place a new connection for Jio Fiber, but the website was showing one single new connection form for Fiber and Air Fiber due to Freedom Offer

So my uncle paid the amount and he got a call from Jio sales team for installation. Then he clearly said that he wants Fiber and not AirFiber, so they asked why he paid Rs 50 as there is no booking charges for Fiber. Layering Fiber connection was installed.

He got to their notice that there is a issue on the website, hence he had to pay. They said it can be refunded. Even in Airfiber page it was mentioned that if booking is cancelled then amount will be refunded

Anyone knows the process ?

Guys, do you know how to get the Rs 50 refund which was paid for Jio Freedom Offer??

There was a confusion on the Jio website, my uncle wanted to place a new connection for Jio Fiber, but the website was showing one single new connection form for Fiber and Air Fiber due to Freedom Offer

So my uncle paid the amount and he got a call from Jio sales team for installation. Then he clearly said that he wants Fiber and not AirFiber, so they asked why he paid Rs 50 as there is no booking charges for Fiber. Layering Fiber connection was installed.

He got to their notice that there is a issue on the website, hence he had to pay. They said it can be refunded. Even in Airfiber page it was mentioned that if booking is cancelled then amount will be refunded

Anyone knows the process ?
It will be refunded as data voucher

"According to the banner running on Jio’s website, users can book the AirFiber connection by entering necessary details and making a payment of Rs 50 to become eligible for the offer. In addition to this, Jio will also refund the Rs 50 booking amount as the data pack."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, not again.

Got another call from Jio Sales, he says that I should get an AirFiber connection, I said I don't want. After which they keep sending details on WhatsApp.

Everytime new sales people call and WhatsApp. Too much promotion is being done for this product I feel.

Can anyone help me out... Currently I have Hotstar membership which I got on upgrade of xstream box from airtel..Now I am shifting to Jio Airfiber with same number..So will I get new membership with Jio fiber or will it be in que?.. Current membership valid till feb'25

Can anyone help me out... Currently I have Hotstar membership which I got on upgrade of xstream box from airtel..Now I am shifting to Jio Airfiber with same number..So will I get new membership with Jio fiber or will it be in que?.. Current membership valid till feb'25
Both subscription will get activated and work simultaneously

lfu3Uk4.jpeg

💢‼️ Hey, don't miss out ‼️💢

Book JioAirFiber NOW and GET

💵Installation ~₹ 1000~ *FREE*
🏆 Chance to win FREE 1 year Jio smartphone plan *₹3599*

🏠 Join our family of *1Cr+ Happy Homes* & enjoy:
800+ TV Channels | 15+ OTT Plans | 1Gbps Wi-Fi

⏰ *Limited Time Offer! Act now!*

Back
Top Bottom