CRED - credit card bill payments app related discussions

@5:52 PM, CRED sent the payments to the cards...Still not reflected on HDFC,Axis,SBI & SCB...I think I need to make the payments atleast 1 day before otherwise I may have to pay late fees if I use CRED to pay bills...
Wait for the unbilled transaction update, HDFC don't update instant7, it's runs late by 12 hrs. You should see the credit tomorrow but the date will be of today's

SBI & HDFC credited the amount today morning but Standard Chartered & Axis still nothing even after 24 hours...I think CRED is risky for me because I can't wait like 2-3 days to see the credit on the card account as I'm habituated seeing them credited instantly...Will uninstall CRED after waiting till 12 am tonight if until then no credits appear on Axis & SCB cards...

SBI & HDFC credited the amount today morning but Standard Chartered & Axis still nothing even after 24 hours...I think CRED is risky for me because I can't wait like 2-3 days to see the credit on the card account as I'm habituated seeing them credited instantly...Will uninstall CRED after waiting till 12 am tonight if until then no credits appear on Axis & SCB cards...
It's not cred but your card companies notification system which is giving you delayed confirmation but as I said earlier your card unbilled transaction will show the credit of same day.

It's not cred but your card companies notification system which is giving you delayed confirmation but as I said earlier your card unbilled transaction will show the credit of same day.
I am not talking about the notification system...I am checking the statements of the cards by going into the card accounts & there are no credit showing in the unbilled transactions...Also the credit limit is same & not increased by +1 plus the due amount/unbilled is also not showing as -1 which they should have...

And also HDFC showed the unbilled transaction of today's date, not yesterday's date when the money was sent to it...

Last edited:
I am not talking about the notification system...I am checking the statements of the cards by going into the card accounts & there are no credit showing in the unbilled transactions...Also the credit limit is same & not increased by +1 plus the due amount/unbilled is also not showing as -1 which they should have...

And also HDFC showed the unbilled transaction of today's date, not yesterday's date when the money was sent to it...
No sure, HDFC is instant for me. I will get sms very next second though statement will be updated later mostly next day.

No sure, HDFC is instant for me. I will get sms very next second though statement will be updated later mostly next day.
Maybe it varies on the card variants, not sure...In my case, only ICICI was instant...Indusind took couple of hours...HDFC & SBI took about 14-15 hours & Axis & SCB still nothing...I am not sure what is taking so long for Axis & SCB...

Although it was good that CRED sent verification payments to each card otherwise I would not be able to "guess it" how much time it would take for the actual payments...

Last edited:
Axis just credited the amount in the card account...SCB thus seems to be the slowest in updating, still didn't update...But it's not a problem for me as I don't use the SCB card much...

Axis just credited the amount in the card account...SCB thus seems to be the slowest in updating, still didn't update...But it's not a problem for me as I don't use the SCB card much...
But for my standard chartered card payment got reflected very next day. You have visa card or master card??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock