CRED - credit card bill payments app related discussions

Yes CRED requires a certain CIBIL score for you to start using it, I have been using it for more than a year, a great application with good offers and a terrific UI, even their auto read statement feature is really good, it automatically calculates the amount you have to pay for all cards, never faced any issue till them now on using it with HDFC, faced an issue with Amazon Pay ICICI card in which there was some confusion.

But overall I love this app.
Same Here, I also use Cred app for all my credit card bill payments and never faced any issues till now and all payments got reflected in my all cards same day only. Its faster than other upi apps like paytm & phonepe and also get kill the bill rewards on all my bill payments..

Last edited:
I just installed CRED after reading the above +ve feedbacks...I linked all my cards with it...The verification credit of Rs.1/- credited to my ICICI cards within almost 10 seconds & I got SMS messages & also emails from ICICI regarding the 1 rupee credits on my cards...Rest of the banks I think will take some hours to reflect the payments on them...Slick UI by the way...

I Don't Have a CC but I am Able to Login into CRED as i have good cibil score.I added My Friend's card as he's in waitlist.Cred gave many great offers in earlier days like Gpay.many got Good Cash Backs(in thoudands) then.now only Referral offer is there...with 3 successful referrals you can earn 1k Amazon Gv/CB.

I Don't Have a CC but I am Able to Login into CRED as i have good cibil score.I added My Friend's card as he's in waitlist.Cred gave many great offers in earlier days like Gpay.many got Good Cash Backs(in thoudands) then.now only Referral offer is there...with 3 successful referrals you can earn 1k Amazon Gv/CB.
No other offers except referral offers ?? They don't give any cashback/reward points etc for CC bill payments ??

No other offers except referral offers ?? They don't give any cashback/reward points etc for CC bill payments ??
Whatever amount you pay, it would be turned into Cred coins using which you can buy some coupons snd even get scratch cards like Google Pay, presently big restaurants and pubs offers are available but sometimes they also provide offers in which you can win Bose Speakers, Airpods, Recliners, Google Home etc, further even all major concerts tickets.

For me HDFC, ICICI payments get credited to my card within 30 mins but with Citi Card it takes time, if I add amount on weekend, on my Citi Card it reflect by Monday

Whatever amount you pay, it would be turned into Cred coins using which you can buy some coupons snd even get scratch cards like Google Pay, presently big restaurants and pubs offers are available but sometimes they also provide offers in which you can win Bose Speakers, Airpods, Recliners, Google Home etc, further even all major concerts tickets.

For me HDFC, ICICI payments get credited to my card within 30 mins but with Citi Card it takes time, if I add amount on weekend, on my Citi Card it reflect by Monday
Thank you very much for explaining in detail... :)

ICICI & IndusInd card verification payments are in...I am waiting to see how much time HDFC,Axis, SBI & SCB take to credit the 1 rupee on their cards...

Last edited:
Thank you very much for explaining in detail... :)

ICICI & IndusInd card verification payments are in...I am waiting to see how much time HDFC,Axis, SBI & SCB take to credit the 1 rupee on their cards...
HDFC instant, axis takes few hrs but mostly same day. You will get late confirmation however credit to your account will same day as per statement

HDFC instant, axis takes few hrs but mostly same day. You will get late confirmation however credit to your account will same day as per statement
HDFC isn't instant for me...CRED initiated the payment to my HDFC card at 5:52 PM today...The payment still not reflected in the card account, I just checked the credit limit also which is also the same...Maybe varies on the card variants, not sure...

Last edited:
HDFC isn't instant for me...CRED initiated the payment to my HDFC card at 5:52 PM today...The payment still not reflected in the card account, I just checked the credit limit also which is also the same...Maybe varies on the card variants, not sure...
@5:52 PM, CRED sent the payments to the cards...Still not reflected on HDFC,Axis,SBI & SCB...I think I need to make the payments atleast 1 day before otherwise I may have to pay late fees if I use CRED to pay bills...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock