Discussion How to add RuPay Credit Card to BHIM UPI app (Step by Step Guide)

Many of the bank are offering virtual Rupay credit card if you have existing credit card with them.

I saw banner on ICICI Bank, Yes Bank and IDFC bank under offer section.

uYviTkD.jpg

Last edited:
Adding CC with UPI network is real Trap, and by knowing unknowing we also falling in trap.

Adding CC with UPI network is real Trap, and by knowing unknowing we also falling in trap.
Please explain how this is trap?

I find it very convenient, you don't need to use your physical card, make transaction on your phone.

Please explain how this is trap?

I find it very convenient, you don't need to use your physical card, make transaction on your phone.
Actually by doing this we are habituated to spending more than the actual required.its psychological trap.

Many of the bank are offering virtual Rupay credit card if you have existing credit card with them.

I saw banner on ICICI Bank, Yes Bank and IDFC bank under offer section.

uYviTkD.jpg
Where do you see this on the app? I'm not finding it.

Edit: Never mind. Found it on Internet banking.

Last edited:
@Msingh bro, I already had UPI card from ICICI.
After your post, successfully generated IDFC card (2 nos).
Couldn’t find anything on Yes mobile, can you please guide? Thanks
Edit: For ICICI, it’s not only a virtual card, you’ll get the physical card delivered at your address.

Last edited:
My ICICI Rupay card was generated and I got the card number. Also activated UPI.

@Msingh bro, I already had UPI card from ICICI.
After your post, successfully generated IDFC card (2 nos).
Couldn’t find anything on Yes mobile, can you please guide? Thanks
Edit: For ICICI, it’s not only a virtual card, you’ll get the physical card delivered at your address.
Try this if you're not able to find on yes Bank mobile app.

Click on apply now and this will take you to same option.

Where do you see this on the app? I'm not finding it.

Edit: Never mind. Found it on Internet banking.
Unable to see the option on both mobile app and internet banking. Is it specific to some users?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock