Good News CheQ the new alternative to Cred for Credit card bill payment with better cashback rewards

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 15,525
How many people would have that particular debit card?
Earlier these digital bank cards were good to have. As they were completely free. But now they have started charging ₹300 annual fee. Not worth it. I closed my Jupiter account recently, after they introduced annual fee.

Earlier these digital bank cards were good to have. As they were completely free. But now they have started charging ₹300 annual fee. Not worth it. I closed my Jupiter account recently, after they introduced annual fee.
Jupiter and Fi both are different but not sure whether they introduced annual fee in Fi cards too.

Jupiter and Fi both are different but not sure whether they introduced annual fee in Fi cards too.
Different brands. But both offer exactly the same set of features. And both are backed by Federal Bank. And yes, Fi cards also have an annual fee, unless you have a Salary/Infinite account.

Call Neo Bank  monisha Digital Bank is so middle class 😂
Different brands. But both offer exactly the same set of features. And both are backed by Federal Bank. And yes, Fi cards also have an annual fee, unless you have a Salary/Infinite account.
Right now Fi is not charging any annual fee for customer already onboard. Whereas their website says many things about charges. I found it to be better stay away from such tactics.
Jupiter first provided free debit card then closed them without any prior notice. Now, they are about to apply charges on digital debit card.

Last edited:
Coming soon... 100% processing fee waiver on Visa Debit card.
qPtV5pd.jpg

Coming soon... 100% processing fee waiver on Visa Debit card.
qPtV5pd.jpg
Tired of their gimmicks, I just redeemed all my balance cheq chips for cash by paying to a credit card and then uninstalled it for good. Anyway the rewards are no longer attractive.

What's the point of imposing a processing fee first and then offering to waive it off by paying through Visa debit card?

Rent payment is live on Cheq.

QURSE10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock