Good News CheQ the new alternative to Cred for Credit card bill payment with better cashback rewards

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 15,520
Freecharge offers lowest fee 1.5%.
False advertising then.
sz5rMcU.jpg

Yeah, it's the lowest they say!
But I don't get the whole idea of why people choose to pay rent through credit card in the first place instead of a direct UPI bank transfer to the landlord? If they were earning reward points or cashback on the transaction it would still make sense to pay by card but here all banks have excluded rent pay transactions from cashback and even levy a processing fee on it, then why?

But I don't get the whole idea of why people choose to pay rent through credit card in the first place instead of a direct UPI bank transfer to the landlord? If they were earning reward points or cashback on the transaction it would still make sense to pay by card but here all banks have excluded rent pay transactions from cashback and even levy a processing fee on it, then why?
There are no strong reasons as far I can see. Some weak reasons could be,

1. Increase credit utilization and if one pays the due on time, credit score may increase
2. Keep the amount for longer time in Savings account
3. Save cash for another month or so, if you expect any emergency expenses during the month

Limited period offer for select accounts.

i2Bc06j.png

No more processing fee.

8b8rHNN.jpg
They learnt it the hard way 😅
But I doubt that the users that left will consider returning unless there are attractive rewards.
Right now the only option is to redeem the chips for cash which translates to a 0.25% reward rate, not that great but still better considering that Cred has reduced the reward in the daily spins to ₹1 on an average.

Right now the only option is to redeem the chips for cash which translates to a 0.25% reward rate, not that great
Even the redeem for cash conversion rate has been reduced to 0.1% so the removal of processing fee is just an eyewash to fool the users.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock