Discussion How to add RuPay Credit Card to BHIM UPI app (Step by Step Guide)

BoB not working I think its in testing stage
BoB also not available in BHIM app. I’ve BoB HPCL Rupay card.
pAx5yJU.png

Last edited:
Not sure if features are same on iOS and Android. I was referring to Android app.
May be that's the case. Axis Ace card supposed to give 5% cashback on GPay, but I never able to get that benefit on iOS.

@Msingh bro, can you please confirm if credit card bill payment is possible with the Rupay card in Paytm UPI?
If so, I'll change my credit card registered mobile number which can be used on Android phone.

@Msingh bro, can you please confirm if credit card bill payment is possible with the Rupay card in Paytm UPI?
If so, I'll change my credit card registered mobile number which can be used on Android phone.
I tried making test payment but it was denied with error message "this type of transaction is not allowed".

Reason
Transaction is not permitted from this account. Please contact your bank to check further details

Same problem with me i couldn't add my Bob credit card in Paytm and bhim app
I faced same problem while adding HDFC card initially, it took around 2 weeks to enable them. Same may be the case for BOB, they might be working on enabling the cards for UPI transactions.

BHIM UPI now listed Axis credit cards. Is there any good Axis cards on Rupay platform?
BoB card addition isn’t yet going through.
jmw8Kgf.png

I got MSG from bank of baroda Twitter account
We regret to inform you that the feature of adding the Rupay credit card is not launched yet. Intimation will be shared once the same is available with us. - Team BoB Financial

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock