Reliance JioFiber testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 327
  • Views: Views 51,168
Bro it will be a very good news but from the business point of view its not most probably it can free for sometime to attract customers specifically the DTH ones who were reluctant because of absence of star and other channels like times movie channels but certainly it will attract pricing applied later on I guess.
Star movies, Sony pix and Times Movies channels (English movies combo) are cheaper than Netflix

Star movies, Sony pix and Times Movies channels (English movies combo) are cheaper than Netflix
I believe everything is cheaper than Netflix in fact in JIO Fiber if you take Netflix it is costlier than taking it separately. Actually Live TV channels from Hathway IPTV specifically from star and times movie channels will help reliance to take on directly the DTH operators and to some extent cable TV too with deadly IPTV+ OTT + Jio Fiber channels . Now with Air Fiber at its disposal they will go for the kill in remote areas where there is much scope for expansion.

Bro's Received email from jio team, they called I'm not attend ,I thought it's spam call:blush2: , i had replied contact me on tomorrow ,
98Yw1j8.jpeg

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Can anybody tell me how to resolve error state 1 in LIVE TV on Jio Fiber STB.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock