OTF Exclusive Nokia 6 unboxing and initial impressions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 6,060
Congrats brother...nice to see nokia again with android , it is double sim or single sim ?

yes oreo is confirmed bcz its close to stock android no extra skin so it can get updates faster than others

You could unlock bootloader as OEM unlocking option present under developer options which you can enable from about phone hidden tap feature.
This is just taken as a permission. That option will not unlock the boot loader of your phone.
U need an ADB and to command "fastboot oem unlock"
this will only return giving an error, because nokia haven't given permission to unlock the boot loader of it's devices.
Mostly they should release a tool in future like Xiaomi.

Android Phones which are not able to unlock is a waste for almost all users, who know to use android. Hope in future they would give permission.

Congrats brother...nice to see nokia again with android , it is double sim or single sim ?
Dual Hybrid SIM bro..(y)

2 Nano SIM or 1 Nano SIM & 1 Micro SD Card

Back side looks very good as well!!

Made in India..?? (from the last image. Manufactured in TN)
Nah. Assembled in India will be the proper word in my opinion. Still something is better than nothing

We have to go long way before we will see some Chip fabrication plant and pcb, Li-ion battery manufacturing plant being set up in India by manufacturer :s

Nah. Assembled in India will be the proper word in my opinion. Still something is better than nothing

We have to go long way before we will see some Chip fabrication plant and pcb, Li-ion battery manufacturing plant being set up in India by manufacturer :s
Correct, right now they are only assembled. Back in 2016, Qualcomm was talking about setting up a plant in India. Not sure what happened to that.
Qualcomm mulls setting up of chip plant in India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock