Front side of the phone:

fyUOQTF.jpg

Backside of the phone:

YvYAUKa.jpg

86hStRE.jpg

pK8xbDI.jpg

eQZ7NBO.jpg

Initial impressions:

• Its pure android with no bloatware, except amazon apps which are useful ones actually.
  • Contacts, Messages, Play Music, Dialer, Photos and everything else are just are Google apps by default.
  • Nokia has added no Nokia apps.
  • Nokia Support is the only app which has option to check warranty of the device and chat with Nokia care people.
  • Device has been powered by Android 7.1.1 and Google Assistant is the default voice and search assistant.
  • Device has June security patch level installed and no OTA updates available currently.
  • Apps came preloaded can not be uninstalled - though it is not an issue for many but some may find few apps by Google useless which they don't want to keep, thats a minus.
  • Camera quality is not so great. Its same as old Nokia N & E series. Carl Zeiss lens has not bought some extra magic this time.
  • App changes pretty fast and feels smooth during multitasking.
  • I am not a gamer so no comments on gaming.
  • Charging is not fast charging and takes time to charge. Battery is not greatly optimised, hope to see it optimised with future updates.

All these comments are my initial impressions after using for 4-5 hours (heavy usage) and it feels good to have my first Android powered Nokia smartphone.:cool: We have born in Nokia smartphone era and its good to see them coming back with modern things!(y)

Hope i have covered up all areas and i will share rest impressions once i use it for some moretime.:)

Cheers

Last edited:
Congratulations again bhai & thanks for all details:clap:c:hrt:kiss:tup:gift:

Congrats bro, Nice review and try to post few more snaps like back etc etc and waiting for battery review

Silver color looks very good in reality than the pics on Amazon website. Nokia did the right thing by keeping the front bezels black even for Silver color. I'm disappointed that the Camera is not up to the mark. Can you post some pictures taken with it @Bapun Raz bro, under both day light as well as artificial light. Also, please post your experience of handling the phone, does it feel so big or easy to handle for small palms.

Overall, this looks like an excellent purchase.

Nokia did the right thing by keeping the front bezels black even for Silver color.
Even Samsung and LG did the same with S8 / S8+ & Q6 respectively.

I'm disappointed that the Camera is not up to the mark. Can you post some pictures taken with it @Bapun Raz bro, under both day light as well as artificial light.
I will try to do by tomorrow bro.

Also, please post your experience of handling the phone, does it feel so big or easy to handle for small palms.
Yes bro. It does feel big and the sharp sides are not so good to handle, need to find a good case!

Overall, this looks like an excellent purchase.
Indeed. Lot better than Redmi 4 / Redmi Note 4.

I am satisfied with the purchase.:love:

Thank you @Sagar, @Gobinaath, @Raviteja & @ilikered bros.(y)

@supermachi please don't take the topic towards other phone. Stick to the topic
Feel free to create new thread if any queries about other phone. Its free of cost, you know!:D

Congratts for NOKIA phone Bro:eek:hya, I was also going to Buy a NOKIA 6 But backed Out As, Till Now the New NOKIA(HMD Global) hasnt Unlocked Bootloader of Any Phone, I wont be able to Flash Other ROM or At least Root this phone :huh. Not For me:c.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock