OTF Exclusive Unboxing and initial impressions of Samsung Galaxy A50 (4GB/64GB)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 4,004
Yes bro, device lagging is a issue after 2-3 years with Samsung. Happens with high end models too. Let's see how this one goes.

Btw, the iPad i exchanged was a 2014 model and running with latest iOS. So i am well aware how Apple never abandon their very old models too.

Bro one of my friend just bought Samsung M20 just one month ago and he complained that his device got hanging issues now and then. Poor chap. So that’s why I quote hand issue to you.

And I also purchased old iPhone 7 with bill of ₹40k on ₹28k and it’s was just 15 days old from purchased bill date. I like apple because of it’s regular os and security updates and value for money. After using apple device one can get enough money while reselling it.

Bro one of my friend just bought Samsung M20 just one month ago and he complained that his device got hanging issues now and then. Poor chap. So that’s why I quote hand issue to you.
M20 had hanging issues on Android Oreo i read on Samsung community. After Pie upgrade the issue is fixed many sites reported. Do ask your friend to upgrade OS.
And I also purchased old iPhone 7 with bill of ₹40k on ₹28k and it’s was just 15 days old from purchased bill date. I like apple because of it’s regular os and security updates and value for money. After using apple device one can get enough money while reselling it.
Frankly speaking bro, i have used almost every OS till now. And i hated Apple OS - be it MacOS or iOS. I just don't like them, how much they 'redefine' it.

Their device has many limitations. Android is open source and you will get more apps and plus is they will take 30-40MB space. Apple apps takes hundreds of MBs of space.

You can't use bluetooth with Android phones directly. Need to depend on a client like Shareit or Xender.

I never liked them. Apps also feels outdated. The flat Android UI is better and more smooth.

Anyone loving Apple may disagree, but i never got a happy feeling with Apple even after spending much.:(

Congrats Bapun Bhai,

In this 4 years, First time Congrats to Bapun bhai for any purchase :blush2:

Congrats Bapun Bhai,

In this 4 years, First time Congrats to Bapun bhai for any purchase :blush2:
Yes bro. Lately i wasn't purchasing any gadgets. I purchased only a Mi power bank in two years. These two phones came unexpectedly too.

Thank you all friends for your wishes. Hope it helps people looking to buy this device or buying device in this price range.

M20 had hanging issues on Android Oreo i read on Samsung community. After Pie upgrade the issue is fixed many sites reported. Do ask your friend to upgrade OS.

Frankly speaking bro, i have used almost every OS till now. And i hated Apple OS - be it MacOS or iOS. I just don't like them, how much they 'redefine' it.

Their device has many limitations. Android is open source and you will get more apps and plus is they will take 30-40MB space. Apple apps takes hundreds of MBs of space.

You can't use bluetooth with Android phones directly. Need to depend on a client like Shareit or Xender.

I never liked them. Apps also feels outdated. The flat Android UI is better and more smooth.

Anyone loving Apple may disagree, but i never got a happy feeling with Apple even after spending much.:(
Yes bro agree with you that apple os have limitations for its user but it also help from breaching the data which on android easily occurs.

My friend updated his handset to pie but he still faces hanging issues.

Congrats bro.., and Yes Samsung UI is very Simple & Pleasant..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock