Good News Bought an iPhone 15 - Unboxing and Review

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 6,994
Congratulations bro.
Any major improvement except type c charging port?

The camera section of the review is updated with more info and Camera Samples.

Congrats bro for the new phone. The jump from iPhone 12 to 15 is totally worthy, imho. Enjoy..

The iPhone 15 is a significant upgrade for iPhone 11, 12, or 13 users, as it features a 4nm Apple A16 Bionic chipset that delivers faster and efficient performance, an upgraded camera that can capture stunning pictures and videos, a smaller notch, and a Type C port that supports fast charging and data transfer.

Apple iPhone 15 review: An ideal upgrade for older iPhone users?

Thank you @Siva anna for your excellent purchase, especially the in-depth camera shots, and also @sumitroy bhai for your detailed article featuring most of the pictures. Usually I’d suggest changing the camera aspect ratio to 16:9 since many people don’t know to do so, but it seems you’ve already done that! :tup: Congratulations and may it last for many more years, especially with Apple’s software upgrades!

Heating subsided, and the phone charged to 100% without any issues. 1st post updated accordingly.

zBYK05I.jpg

There’s one thing I forgot to mention. 3 months free subscription to Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade is provided with the purchase of the mobile.

2owSDe4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock