OTF Exclusive Unboxing and initial impressions of Samsung Galaxy A50 (4GB/64GB)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 3,920
Congratulations @Bapun Raz bhai on buying your new Smart Gadget.
With the new cameras, beautiful screen and upgraded processors and battery, the Gadget is looking just awsome and hope & wish for better user experiences through the journey.
And of course Your Preview & Review really helped a lot regarding updating perceptions of newly available Devices in current tracks.
Sorry for Late Reaction.........Enjoy Your new Gadget.........

Congratulations Bro.
I also bought this phone 2 months back, Really It is a good phone with Advanced features & Extraordinary UI.
Between In display fingerprint is the main problem with these kind of devices Sometimes It doesn't work properly. Are facing this issue Bro??

In display fingerprint is the main problem with these kind of devices Sometimes It doesn't work properly. Are facing this issue Bro??
In display fingerprint is always a hit and miss. There was no need for the mobile manufacturers to dump it in the display, when there's an option to implement it on the back side. In the name of new tech they make some worst decisions.
PS: I'm a fan of front side fingerprint sensor.

Between In display fingerprint is the main problem with these kind of devices Sometimes It doesn't work properly. Are facing this issue Bro??
I personally use In-display fingerprint sensor on my S10+ (S10+ review and unboxing thread). It works well, though i have read it wasn't great initially and software updates improved. If your finger is having dirt you need to clean it.

My phone has ultrasonic fingerprint sensor where as A50 has optical fingerprint sensor. So this one might not work that well. I am yet to use fingerprint on this one. Mom has liked this phone so much, i don't need anything much.

I guess she would have liked A30 as well, which got another price slash of 1500 two days back (Ref).

Congratulations @Bapun Raz bro. So finally you went with your favorite Samsung for both mom and you. Hope both of you will be satisfied with the devices. Little sad that they haven't provided haptics even on this model.

Thank you everyone for the wishes, i will make sure to pass it to my mom.
Little sad that they haven't provided haptics even on this model.
Yes bro, no idea what's wrong but Haptic feedback isn't available on any A series devices. Even A70 not having it being a very high mid ranger.

A80 won't be having it too probably. Samsung has been keeping a strange type thing exclusive to high end phones like Note & S series. Even Xiaomi gives it on Redmi phones!

Yes bro, no idea what's wrong but Haptic feedback isn't available on any A series devices. Even A70 not having it being a very high mid ranger.

A80 won't be having it too probably. Samsung has been keeping a strange type thing exclusive to high end phones like Note & S series. Even Xiaomi gives it on Redmi phones!
I don't believe it is hardware, as all these devices surely have vibrate function for incoming calls. It's just a matter of intentional exclusion in the software for the reasons best known to Samsung!

Bro If You face problem in "In Display fingerprint " Try to add same finger in all 3 fingerprint biometrics it really works well (y) .
Also If you want full HD 25MP pictures You need to Change the ratio to 3:4 HDR mode Then only you will good quality pictures.

Congrats Bro For The New Purchase :) (y)

Sorry I don't know how I missed this thread earlier🙁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock