OTF Exclusive Nokia 6 unboxing and initial impressions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 6,089
I was also going to Buy a NOKIA 6 But backed Out As, Till Now the New NOKIA(HMD Global) hasnt Unlocked Bootloader of Any Phone, I wont be able to Flash Other ROM or At least Root this phone :huh
You could unlock bootloader as OEM unlocking option present under developer options which you can enable from about phone hidden tap feature.

Preloaded apps can't be uninstalled but can be disabled
Yes, aware of that bro. But in Samsung and OnePlus they can be uninstalled too - only on high end models and that too specific apps. So i mentioned that.

Thanks for the wishes bros!:)

Congratulation Bro!! If NOKIA 6 wanna sell more and more they should bring Android Oreo in it.

Congrats Bapun Bro For your New Device but it's not showing premium build feel it's showing ordinary feel if they use metal or glass coting insteade of plastic that would be great

Congrats Bapun Bro For your New Device but it's not showing premium build feel it's showing ordinary feel if they use metal or glass coting insteade of plastic that would be great
Thank you for the wishes!

Disagreed about body. Aluminium unibody feels premium to hold on hands and it is a 15k device, you can not expect 40k device feature.

Glass finishing is something which looks good but feels sleepery on hands. I have been using cases always on my S6/S7/S8 due to that which hides it beauty!:confused:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock