Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Financial Express Reports That Jio Will Roll Out Its Fiber Services From 4pm Today..

What will happen to existing Jio Fiber customers?

When will Jio Fiber plans be out?
Jio Fiber broadband plans are expected to go live around 4 pm today. The Jio Fiber website is currently taking the registrations like earlier, with no mention of the plans. The plans are expected to start at Rs 700 and go all the way up to Rs 10,000. A single plan will bundle Jio’s services including free access to OTT platforms, DTH connection, landline service, and other things that will be detailed later today.

EDIT At 06.25 PM :

Source

Jio fiber launched commercially across 1600 cities, Plan details here : DreamDTH

Last edited:
We would like to know the list of cities across India please?
Likely to be available on Jio.com once they are officially launched. List should be much longer than what Airtel, Act, Hathway website shows due to Jio reaching many areas with fiber during beta testing phase.

I am more interested in competition’s response to these plans. I actually have no intention to get Jio FTTH with no port forwarding and no bridge mode. Plus their censorship and random site blocking is worst in the industry.

Last edited:
I am more interested in competition’s response to these plans. I actually have no intention to get Jio FTTH with no port forwarding and no bridge mode. Plus their censorship and random site blocking is worst in the industry.
Same here. Waiting for ACT to ACT ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock