Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
I am on JiO Fiber Welcome Offer and nothing has been charged till date (except ₹2500)
Now the question is
Has anyone who took JiO Fiber connection after 5th of Sep paid the monthly charge or he/she paid just ₹2500 as connection charges only ?

I am on JiO Fiber Welcome Offer and nothing has been charged till date (except ₹2500)
Now the question is
Has anyone who took JiO Fiber connection after 5th of Sep paid the monthly charge or he/she paid just ₹2500 as connection charges only ?

I bought around August, not paying any charges apart from 2500/-, and i dont think they'll ask us to pay until they make their plans more affordable. Everyone's critical of their plans as compared to local isp's so they're in damage control mode 😊

I bought around August, not paying any charges apart from 2500/-, and i dont think they'll ask us to pay until they make their plans more affordable. Everyone's critical of their plans as compared to local isp's so they're in damage control mode 😊
My thinking is that to comply some statutory and marketing obligations they have launched their brand
But as the networking is not done allover all the users are in preview plan
This way they are securing market, damaging competitors and creating market buzz.
Real Plans may follow after commercial launch.

My thinking is that to comply some statutory and marketing obligations they have launched their brand
But as the networking is not done allover all the users are in preview plan
This way they are securing market, damaging competitors and creating market buzz.
Real Plans may follow after commercial launch.

They're already charging new customers as per these plans however preview customer still yet to be migrated so not sure if they have any plans to revisit the plans.

They're already charging new customers as per these plans however preview customer still yet to be migrated so not sure if they have any plans to revisit the plans.
Thanks for clearing this.
That's why the initial buzz is down now and see no further push by JiO Fiber guys or any inquiry by new consumers.
Yes we are on preview plan getting ₹0 recharge every month on cutoff date and if not recharged the Net goes down.

Back
Top Bottom