Good News Reliance Jio offering 1 year free Amazon Prime membership for some Jio Fiber plans

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 2,369

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Reliance Jio today started offering its Jio Fiber customers free one year Amazon Prime membership, worth Rs. 999 that includes unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video, as part of their plan benefits at no additional cost.

K2a79I6.jpg

As you can see from the screenshot above, the offer showed up in My Jio app for my quarterly Silver plan, but some users with monthly plans said that it has not showed up for them yet. Looks like this offer is available only with select plans or with quarterly, half-yearly or yearly plans.

Reliance Jio offers 1 year free Amazon Prime membership for Jio Fiber users

In the Recharge page of the My Jio app, clicking the " i " icon in the Gold Plan section under MONTHLY, says that Amazon Prime Video is available even for the 1 month subscription of the Gold Plan. Is this true/possible? If yes, does it include the Amazon Prime website/app subscription as well? And is that too valid for only one month (30 days) ?

Gold Monthly Plan
Plan Price
₹1,299

MRP (Including Tax)
₹1,532.82

Validity
30 Days

Speed
250 Mbps

Data
Unlimited (Up to 1250 GB)

- Plan Benefit : 500 GB

- Double Data Benefit
(Due to Lockdown) : 500 GB

- Introductory Data : 250 GB

Voice
Free

TV Video Calling
Included Worth Rs 1200/Year

Gaming
Included Worth Rs 1200/Year

Home Networking
Included

Device Security
Up to 5 Devices (worth Rs 999/Year)

OTT Apps
AMAZON PRIME VIDEO, DISNEY+ HOTSTAR, SONYLIV, ZEE5, SUNNXT, VOOT, ALTBALAJI, HOICHOI, SHEMAROOME, LIONSGATE PLAY, JIOCINEMA & JIOSAAVN

Note -
1) 250 GB data per month for six months to every new customer performing the recharge for first time

2) Double data voucher of 500 GB shall be provided in MyJio

In the Recharge page of the My Jio app, clicking the " i " icon in the Gold Plan section under MONTHLY, says that Amazon Prime Video is available even for the 1 month subscription of the Gold Plan. Is this true/possible? If yes, does it include the Amazon Prime website/app subscription as well? And is that too valid for only one month (30 days) ?

You need continuous recharges I presume bro.

"This Offer provides Customer with 12 months of Amazon Prime Membership at no additional cost. During these 12 months, if a Customer unsubscribes or downgrades to ineligible JioFiber plan, the Offer will end with immediate effect. In this case the Customer will not be charged anything."

Amazon Prime Offer for JioFiber Subscriber - Terms & Conditions

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock