Discussion Flipkart User & Delivery Experiences

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 34,432
Flipkart has been a nightmare during their Big Billion Days sales.

s2J0vWR.png

e44b0bg.png

Source - X
Buy electronics from your nearest retailers. There are good reputed ones from likes of Tata and Reliance. Your card discounts isn't worth the mental trauma you will get after experiencing cheating after an expensive purchase.

Buy electronics from your nearest retailers. There are good reputed ones from likes of Tata and Reliance. Your card discounts isn't worth the mental trauma you will get after experiencing cheating after an expensive purchase.
Amazon atleast is reasonable, if not perfect. Flipkart though now a days is entirely harbouring scams through their platform.. Reminding me of erstwhile Snapdeal before they fell out of favor from the public.

Hopefully, brands like Motorola, Google and Nothing come of the exclusive rut on Flipkart after seeing these atleast.

Isn’t there open box delivery for TVs ???
Third party couriers doesn't provide that I guess. The user got the TV delivered using Delhivery courier. And it seems the installer opened the TV.

Third party couriers doesn't provide that I guess. The user got the TV delivered using Delhivery courier. And it seems the installer opened the TV.
Ohh. Recently a relative of mine purchased a refrigerator from flipkart and he was provided open box delivery. May be because the delivery partner was ekart and flipkart assured

That above is not just one off incidents. Check these out.
Sometimes people themselves are to be blamed. Don't let delivery guy rush out. Always make a video of unboxing yourself. Check yourself whether product is broken or not.
Flipkart should get the scammer retailers out of its partnership.This is not new for Flipkart.I have heard even 5-6 years back too similar incidents happening.Only thing is Flipkart's customer service has got worse over the years.It is so difficult to get in touch with their customer care as if they are doing us a favor by letting us get in touch with customer care.They are so blatantly allowing fake products to be sold.

Ekart is having resource issues, one of my low value item was picked up for return but was never updated on Flipkart side. Raised request after waiting for 3 days and received response that item was never picked up. Then I shared the CCTV footage and next day same delivery executive came to return the package saying return window expired so you need to contact customer care again to put new return request.

Now sure who is at fault 😤

Ohh. Recently a relative of mine purchased a refrigerator from flipkart and he was provided open box delivery. May be because the delivery partner was ekart and flipkart assured
That's right.

The same answer on this article: Flipkart responds after man receives Thomson TV instead of Sony worth Rs 1 lakh

One crucial aspect of this incident is that Aryan's TV was delivered by Delhivery, a logistics service that doesn't typically allow customers to check the contents of the package upon delivery. This limitation can lead to complications in situations where customers receive incorrect or defective items.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock